Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color="red"><font size="3">I got it!</font id="size3"></font id="red"> What an amazing car. Now comes the break in phase... that's going to be tough!

I want to let everyone know that Infiniti of Ardmore actually spent an entire day working their a$$ off trying to find the best deal. They found a great deal and gave me a substantial amount for my trade all in order to honor their price they gave when I ordered. [thmsup] Since I had to come back a day later, they even re-detailed the car! Also included wheel locks for free!

If you're going to pick up a car, those guys are the best. Murray Shore, in sales, is awesome, and the sales manager they have over there, Jeff, is one of the best I've ever encountered. The GM even worked with me personally. [cheers]

By the way, how did you guys remain so calm when driving this thing! Maybe I'll "get used to it" but this car is an absolute blast to drive. I never owned a car that made me smile and laugh (albeit an evil laugh) constantly! [bowdown][bowdown][bowdown]

2003 G35 Coupe
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Yahooooo! Way to go VQ. [cheers]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
VQ, I know you got a bare, base, coupe, but did it even come with the 18's at all, or does the 6mt come with them mandatory to allow for extra clearance from the Bermbos?

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's got it all! 18's, bremmies, etc. Just doesn't come with a sunroof or Bose, neither of which were that important to me.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
awesome, VQ! now, wipe that silly grin off your face... oh, wait... you can't! I think I drove around for an entire month looking like that.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

awesome, VQ! now, wipe that silly grin off your face... oh, wait... you can't! I think I drove around for an entire month looking like that.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I remember those days. Anybody know why it wears off? Is it because we get used to the cars, or they simply lose aour appeal? [dunno]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

I remember those days. Anybody know why it wears off? Is it because we get used to the cars, or they simply lose aour appeal? [dunno]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

How about the "dork" factor?

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
550 Posts
Still smiling ear to ear with my 6mt.,..That will never fade away. [:D]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
550 Posts
VQ..Congrats...Finally got your baby [clapper]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, this thing is amazing! I absolutely love everything about the car! Can't wait for my first road trip! [boink]

6-speed

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Are you going to take it to the Dragon? [lol]

Man, I wish I lived in that area.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Might have to do that next time I'm going to NC. Time to slay the beast.

6-speed

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

Might have to do that next time I'm going to NC. Time to slay the beast.

You must, you must!

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan
2003 Z06 Corvette
2003 S10 Extended cab
1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GardinerYou must, you must!

That's a man that speaks from experience! [grad]

XL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Murray is the man. Probably the best saleman I ever met. If you live in the Philly area and are looking to get a new Infiniti, go see Murray at Ardmore. You won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrtas, VQ
The smile is free, with the joy inducment package know as the Key to YOUR new G35. Have the all fun you can stand![cheers]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Working on it! Just got a digital camera a few days ago and I'm waiting for a nice day! Anyone that's living on the east coast knows that it's hard to come by one of those!

Hopefully this weekend.

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

1 - 20 of 23 Posts