Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There ya go ladies and gents, I called Devon Infiniti of Fairfield CT today to confirm the specs on the car I am ordering.

G356MT AWD | DQ w/Graphite | Premium | Aero | Navi

MSRP - $37,745 (estimated for AWD)

I walk in on Sat and put my $500 deposit

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
'bout frickin' time!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ass... some of us need to save for the car...

---------------

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Way to go Milt! Glad you're OFFICIALLY one of us now.

[clapper]

[cheers]

<font size="1">'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">thanks ass... some of us need to save for the car...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<3

Glad you finally took the plunge.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CT - Connecticut

Fairfield is the closest dealer to Stamford where I live

---------------

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Congrats, milt! As a wise man once said, "'bout frickin' time!"

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
818 Posts
Milt,

I may be wrong, but I don't think the AWD Sedan is available with a 6MT... I'm pretty sure it's 5AT only with AWD....

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I confirmed it, but the dealer told me today that he could get me a RWD with the specs I want in just a month..... hmmmmmmmmmm

suggestions - we have snow in CT

---------------

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
You've held out this long... why not wait a little longer to get exactly what you want? This is the type of car you don't "settle" on. I'm glad I waited for the exact colors and options I got.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Problem is Ken, I have wanted a RWD car for some time, I am just not sure I should get it since my snow experience with RWD is so limited... that si why i waited for the AWD so long... but I waited for 2 reasons mainly, DG and the money [crazy]

---------------

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I've never lived anywhere with snow so I'm not sure what the advantages/disadvantages would be for RWD and AWD. I thought from your post that you wanted AWD, so that's why I suggested you wait. Seems like it will be more helpful for you to get some insight from those who actually have experience with snow on this one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
RWD + Snow = [banghead]

I lived in Chicago for a while. Every time it snowed all the RWD cars had issues making it through areas where the FRD cars just moved right along. While I was there, I had FWD so I can't speak from experience, just observations.

'03 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Carrib Blue / Willow Leather / Sport Wheels

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I went over to the dealership today in Westchester NY, I was in the area, so I had to go peak at them. Talked to the guy, he confirmed that the AWD's are not shipping in 6MT[banghead]

So, he looks in his book, a car with the specs I want, but RWD is coming in on Sept 19th, $35k and change... and he asks me if he can convince me to look at the 2003's left on the lot, so I entertain it, and he opens the other book.

2003 Silver/Graphite Premium, winter w/o full spare and aero...

I put a $500 deposit, my trade-in sucks, but I hope to be driving it by Tuesday.

---------------

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Whoo-Hoo!!

Guess that means you won't be getting a DG sedan though, eh?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
true, but I was pleased with the $30,944 the car cost, with the stuff it has, and I still get to enjoy the good weather [^]

---------------

1 - 18 of 18 Posts