Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is my fellow G35ers... my baby, dropped on Eibachs...

Before...[:)]

After...[:D]

Just to sum it all in a couple words... handles like a bitch, and rides the same or better than factory. I have to give it to Eibach for such a good spring [bowdown]. Better pics coming soon! Now, the wheels to complete the package... can't wait! I'll continue to update on ride quality but for now it's superb I tell ya...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Very nice X, very nice!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
XL - your car is looking better and better! [thmsup]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Class

Now Thats a MFing car!!!!!! Can't wait to see it with those 20s!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Can't wait to see it with 20's? Aren't you the same person who said "Those wheels are busted!, and they do the G35 a disservice to the classic look that the car has" about my replacement 17's that have a very similar look to stock? Are you bi-polar G-Class? [lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
869 Posts
X: I am wondering, are those the Sportlines?... I do not like the stock ride height, but I cannot help but notice the appearance of a larger gap in the front with those springs. It is a personal taste thing of course, however I have found with my 2" Neuspeed springs on my Civic that the rear tends to look lower... any input?

Not knocking your ride, it is a fantastic improvement over stock, and I am sure it rides like it is on rails [:D]

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
97 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Class

Now Thats a MFing car!!!!!! Can't wait to see it with those 20s!
Can't wait to see it with 20's? Aren't you the same person who said "Those wheels are busted!, and they do the G35 a disservice to the classic look that the car has" about my replacement 17's that have a very similar look to stock? Are you bi-polar G-Class? [lol]

Lead..... I have no prob with puting wheels on the G as long as they look tight, yours my friend don't, and there not even close to stock, they remind me of the type of wheels that 17 year old kids who can't afford anything else put on their first civic.

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
97 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

X: I am wondering, are those the Sportlines?... I do not like the stock ride height, but I cannot help but notice the appearance of a larger gap in the front with those springs. It is a personal taste thing of course, however I have found with my 2" Neuspeed springs on my Civic that the rear tends to look lower... any input?

Not knocking your ride, it is a fantastic improvement over stock, and I am sure it rides like it is on rails [:D]

Last time I checked this is for the G35, the civic website is else where[^]

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
328 Posts
how many inches is the drop?....no offense, but it seems like the back is lower than the front, this is one reason i am looking forward to get coilovers to be able to adjust the back and front exactly even.

With the addition of some rims i think it will turn out superb [cheers] [:D] [cheers]

·
Registered
869 Posts

Last time I checked this is for the G35, the civic website is else where[^]

I'm gonna let that go and pretend you were just joking. If you read some of my other posts you might understand that I am not just any civic driver who believes he is part of Fast and the Furious, I am trying hard to shead that stigma. Secondly my intention for being here is my impending purchase of a G35, I am getting informed before i have the car.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

Lead..... I have no prob with puting wheels on the G as long as they look tight, yours my friend don't, and there not even close to stock, they remind me of the type of wheels that 17 year old kids who can't afford anything else put on their first civic.

So you see absolutely no similarity here?

Maybe they're not pimp ehough for you? [pimp]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

Not knocking your ride, it is a fantastic improvement over stock, and I am sure it rides like it is on rails [:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I knew this would come up sooner or later. Guys, I took these pictures in a hurry, on the way to the beach, and with 3 big dudes in the rear seat. That was really the major reason I mentioned that better pics would be coming soon...(Just for you lead! [lol]) The wheels gaps have been leveled by the Eibach Prokit). I believe they will settle in another 0.2" or so. Hope it doesn't cause problems when the dueces arrive!!!

3 200lb males in the back =

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
869 Posts
I prefer the Prokits and have found them to close the gap just right, without taking away that factory look. I thought you might say you had people in the back, so if that is the case, I DAMN WELL LOVE IT!!!

Can't wait for the sweet sunset pics [phatyo]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I prefer the Prokits and have found them to close the gap just right, without taking away that factory look. I thought you might say you had people in the back, so if that is the case, I DAMN WELL LOVE IT!!!

Can't wait for the sweet sunset pics [phatyo]

You know it!!! Now to find a nice sunset spot in congested Miami... Hmmmmm [irk].

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Now to find a nice sunset spot in congested Miami... Hmmmmm [irk].

I've never been to Florida, but I there's gotta be some great location in the outskirts of town, or by the ocean somewhere?!?

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by klohI've never been to Florida, but I there's gotta be some great location in the outskirts of town, or by the ocean somewhere?!?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Oh I'm sure, I'm just lazy to leave town sometimes. Either way, if someone is going to find these scenic places, it will be xzel!

XL

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
How about a gas station by the beach at sunset. [lol]

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.