Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was at the California Speedway this past Saturday, they running a Summer Night Drag races. Very kool, I did two races and checked my times and everything. If you could come up with a good day, Saturday and meet up, represent the G35 world. If anyone is interested check the web site, www.californiaspeedway.com Lets do this people, it'll be crazy fun.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Another Ivory Pearl sedan driver with the heart and spirit to be united with all the G family around. Reminds me of myself [:D].

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, its not a bad idea huh ZX, just something to do on a Saturday. Have a little fun with our rides.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey 1K, check my last Saturday's meet in the sedan section. About 10 cars couldn't make it, but the ones that did were all white & black! It was a blast cruising and racing on the highway. Check it out under "South Florida G35 Meet".

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
328 Posts
i'de be more than happy to come. I missed the Orange County meet but im not going to miss this one. Keep me posted on whats gonna happen with this meet.

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
1k - that link goes to an "under construction" page. Is that the right URL?

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I know, I dont know why. I'm goona try searching for California Speedway. Or else I'm hoping their posting new pics or something. Anyone have any idea when we should do it, me personely am going to go several more times, so look for more info in the upcoming week.

·
Registered
328 Posts
so whats happening with this meet?

I'm just dying to go cruise around with a couple G35s...every time i see one in traffic i just try to squeeze myself through to thecars to drive next to it

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, thats kool bro, I dont know, the next day is July 12, so lets go then. Where you live at in LA?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats kool bro, we can even roll together, i live up in Sunland, even though in Glendale like everyday, lol. We'll take over the streets on Los.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hyeteck so you coming bro, its tomorrow, I'm thinking og going like about 1 or 2, let me know, maybe we can roll together.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sorry bro, looks like i won't be able to come, i have to take care of some stuff today. Maybe next time.

2003.5 6MT Sedan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts