Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced a problem with their driver side seat rocking or loose? Its not any major movement just a slight rocking accompanied by a popping noise when I accelerate or brake hard. I have had this problem since the first day I got the car. I returned to the dealer twice and was told there was a recall and it would be applied. I still have the problem and its driving me crazy. Any thoughts?

Capper

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Find a different dealer?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Nope I have already been through two sedans and never had this problem. Sorry man! Yeah like Semi said maybe find a new dealer?

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had to check under my seat because it felt like there was something rolling around under it. Nothing there and everything appears to be tight. I used to keep a 3 D cell Mag flash light under my Maxima seat and when taking the twisties it used to roll left to right clunking into my seat rails. That is what this feels like. I cannot tell if the whole seat is loose or if some part of the mechanism is moving. I guess I will have to do more research.

2003.5 6mt Sedan Black Premium Aero Winter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe,

The Service Bulletin for the seat is as follows:

TSB Number Issue Date TSB Title
02-080 DEC 02 Interior - Driver's Seat Cushion Feels Loose/Rocks

The Server Manger explained that it was a cross support installed under cushion. I had the Service Bulletin installed last week and still have the problem. I will be return to the dealership next week and if they can’t fix the problem I will use Semi On’s suggestion.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I have the same problem...It wiggles like a loose tooth! I'll tell my personal service technician when I take it into Grubbs for my first oil change. [:D]

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Pictures |

·
Premium Member
53,488 Posts
Infiniti will fix it free only if there is a warranty left on the seat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts