Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parkway Infiniti just opened in Valencia recently. I just drove by it today and noticed at least 10 coupes sitting out front. Not sure if they are sold or not, but being that it's a new dealership, there may not be a lot of people who know about it. Anyone living in Southern California looking for a coupe should probably give them a call. I saw every color (except BS) on the lot when I was there, and there were a couple of 6MT's as well.

Wish they had opened 3 months ago... would have bought mine closer to home!

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
There are three sitting in front of Scottsdale Infiniti as well. One of them is a 6MT...

·
Registered
9 Posts
There's about a dozen at the Knoxville dealership. I just bought one! It was nice to be able to actually see all the colors and choose but it almost made it harder with so many choices, they all look great.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
congrats and welcome, robd1! Did you have to pay MSRP or were you able to get it below?

·
Registered
9 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Did you have to pay MSRP or were you able to get it below?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well yes and no. I got slightly less than $800 off of MSRP but the car came with everything but the spoiler. For the dealer to add one cost $500-something so that cancelled out most of my discount.

By the way and way off-topic, Ken your home theater looks awesome! Makes me want to upgrade mine but after the car purchase the wife would kill me if I did it. One cheap upgrade I might suggest though. I have used a Tosh SD9200 DVD for a few years now but when I bought a Panasonic RP62 I was floored by the improved picture quality. The Faroudja chips makes a huge difference. They quit making them recently but you can find them occasionally left over at Circuit City and stores like that. I got mine for $100 last month since it was the last one in stock! Email me for more info if you wish.

2003 G35C | 5AT | Diamond Graphite | Graphite Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
robd1, what type of TV or projection system do you use with that Panasonic RP62? Is that model a superbit DVD? I've been pretty happy with the Toshiba, but it's amazing how much you get used to stuff and don't realize how much better it can be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">robd1, what type of TV or projection system do you use with that Panasonic RP62? Is that model a superbit DVD? I've been pretty happy with the Toshiba, but it's amazing how much you get used to stuff and don't realize how much better it can be.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm currently using a Tosh 65" widescreen rear projection set, Rotel Pre-amp and Rotel amp, with Kilpsch Reference speakers and 15" sub.

Go to www.hometheaterforum.com and do some searches on the panasonic RP series. If you don't go with the Pani, what you want is something with a faroudja chip and no chroma bug. There are other chips as well but I don't want to go into it in an auto forum and tick people off. And yes, the RP62 can play any super-bit dvd or any dvd out there. Yours can to for that matter probably but you won't notice as big a difference without a good chipset. Your equipment is only as good as the source and the DVD player is a major source!

Rob

2003 G35C | 5AT | Diamond Graphite | Graphite Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rob -

Thanks for the tips! [cheers]

If you're interested in another home theater forum, avsforum is pretty good too. I'm "kloh" there too, but it's been over 2 years since I completed my HT project so I haven't really been frequenting the site much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts