Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES: I sold my eclipse and order my G35 sport coup today. The dealer has one in stock:(lucky me) Preimer pk, aero pk, wheel pk and 5At. But I have a problem. The dealer is in Syracuse and I'm on Long Island, N.Y. I'm may flight in or if anyone, by chance is going that way on May 24. I will pay for the gas and all the food.
Please e-mail me [email protected] [bowdown]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well heres the situation i currently live in albany, ny. But, i plan on moving to AZ on May 27. This is where you might be in luck, my best friend lives in LI and i wanted to visit him before i left and SU is only about 2 hours from albany but 4 round trip. If I plan my trip that weekend and leave the day you need i might be able to work something out but i have to call and see. I would like to help out but dont hold me to this i have to see what my friends are up to.

6MT-silver/graphite
aero, premium minus nav
ohh dont forget the trunk
mat LOL!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gbye40gs: thank you for offer. I just booked a flight with jetblue. The dealer is going to pick me up, buy me lunch and point me southeast to go home. The flight is $98.50. I got the car for $620 less then MSRP. And he is going to pay the licensing cost. About $100.00
P.S. I love you Quote about living. I'm 50, but think about 25 and live as you quote.
Allan[cheers]

·
Registered
19 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Allan

YES: I sold my eclipse and order my G35 sport coup today. The dealer has one in stock:(lucky me) Preimer pk, aero pk, wheel pk and 5At. But I have a problem. The dealer is in Syracuse and I'm on Long Island, N.Y. I'm may flight in or if anyone, by chance is going that way on May 24. I will pay for the gas and all the food.
Please e-mail me [email protected] [bowdown]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Have fun Allen, drive by when you get the car in the way home.[bowdown]

G20t owner, Internet Manager North Shore Infiniti. Love Infiniti's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts