Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if Euro lights are available for the G35 coupe.

So far I got NOS, 20" Corsa Wheels, Windshield Wipers, Borla Exhaust and I have a Pro-Charger Supercharger in order.

G35 Coupe 6MT/NAV....:

Mark Balelo
Camarillo, CA

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
balelo,

welcome to the board! nice lookin' ride you got there. I'm not wild about the white wipers, but I suppose they might look more like they belong once you put the clear tailights on... oh well, to each his own.

-Ken [cheers]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
56 Posts
U mean ALtezzas? U gonna rice the G35 out?

1SICKLEX's words and comments do not reflect Lexus corp, ClubLexus nor his mother's.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by balelo

I am wondering if Euro lights are available for the G35 coupe.

So far I got NOS, 20" Corsa Wheels, Windshield Wipers, Borla Exhaust and I have a Pro-Charger Supercharger in order.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Hey hows the NOS working? I've been looking into that for my G also... what size bottle do you have and where did you set it up (in the trunk?)? Wet or Dry? Where did you install the switches in the car? Zex, NX, or NOS? Thanks for the help man... sweet ride, btw hehe [boink]

[image]http://www.learnlink.emory.edu/~skim7/pictures/sig01.jpg[/image]
2003 DG G35C 6MT

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I had it done at bottle blown racing, Camarillo, CA (www.bottleblownracing.com). 20lbs bottle. Located in the trunk. Well managed and regulated to make the engine safer. Dyno Tested...

I chose not to go with hanging out switches. Nos is activated by full throttle. For the other reply: The wipers are not white, they're Platinum almost matching the color of car and the Nos bottle is custom painted matching the color of the car.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Don't get Zex or NX.... Go with Nos. It's much better for the G35. I can tell you that you will own the road with Nos. I am waiting for the Supercharger from Pro-Charger and then I should be running at about 500+ hp.

Mark Balelo

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by balelo

For the other reply: The wipers are not white, they're Platinum almost matching the color of car and the Nos bottle is custom painted matching the color of the car.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
cool! sounds much better. [thumbup]

500hp... wow! nicely done. [bigeyes]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts