Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to test drive a G35c and properly order one...any suggestions on which dealer I should go? Experiences??

I am thinking to get a White G35c with black interior and full options...do u think i can find a good discount?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Etang

There are four Infiniti dealers close to Boston. Herb Chambers of Boston, Kelly Infiniti of Danvers, Boch Infiniti in Norwood and Nashua Infiniti in Nashua. I had a friend who used to work at Chambers and he said they weren't reputable. I ordered mine from Kelly.

Discount? Forget about it. The only time dealers discount is when they have excess inventory. This is the hottest car in the country right now.

If you special order its going to take up to 6 months to get it. I order mine in early March and have been told delivery will be in late June.

Go to the website www.infiniti.com and spec out your car using the custom build feature. The website will compare what you want to current inventory and tell you which dealership to go to. The only cars that seem to be sitting on the lots right now are the fully loaded ones, which run anywhere from $35-37K. If your want fully loaded you may be able to find one right away.

Good luck

On order - G-35 Coupe 6MT, Laser Red

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'd check out the online dealer inventory first before you select a dealer.

I test drove the automatic, they didnt have any 6MT's available for test drives, apparently all the 6MT's are special order. After you check the online inventory call around and ask if you can take the car for spin.

I'm not endorsing Kelly Infiniti, its just that I havent heard good things about Chambers or Boch.

·
Registered
19 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by etang789

I am looking to test drive a G35c and properly order one...any suggestions on which dealer I should go? Experiences??

I am thinking to get a White G35c with black interior and full options...do u think i can find a good discount?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[^][boink][:D] Call the GM at Herb Chambers, his name is Bill Seifert, tell him that Michael Weitz from North Shore Infiniti told you to call. He WILL take care of you and if you are honest with him and take something he has in stock he will probably give you a discount (a couple of hundred if he can).

Bill is one of the few nice and honest people left in this business (the GM at Infiniti of Syracuse NY is another) who will treat you right so call him and see what he has in stock.

If you check the Infiniti web site and it says that it's in stock that may not be true because many cars are just coming in and then not reported sold for a while so they might still be howing up on the Infinti web site.

Herb Chambers is a good dealership but YOU have to feel comfortable with the people you are going to deal with, I think you'll find Bill Seifert is easy to deal with. Please mention my name when you call so he knows that you coming from the Internet and not just "off the street"

Yours truly,

Michael.[boink]

G20t owner, Internet Manager North Shore Infiniti. Love Infiniti's

·
Registered
19 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by etang789

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Just a note about Kelly, they told one of my customer's that they had a "new" FX45 with Tec Pkg but when he got there they forgot to mention that it had 2,000+ miles on it because it was a demo. Needless to say he was pissed and left with a long trip waisted but he called me from Boston and went to Herb Chambers they had a different interior than what he wanted but they gave him a fair price and a Real "NEW" FX. So just make sure you shop around first and again "you have to feel comfortable with the people you are dealing with". Good Luck and Enjoy your Ride.[:D][:I]

G20t owner, Internet Manager North Shore Infiniti. Love Infiniti's

·
Registered
21 Posts
Miowname

I stand corrected about Herb Chambers and Kelly Infiniti.

The fact that you work in the business gives you a more intimate knowledge about the various dealerships. Etang, accept the advice of the Miowname.

Miowname. I have a Q order, 6mt leather coupe, no other options. Kelly Infiniti tells me late June delivery. Are they being honest with me? Who has the best service department in the area (I live in north metro west and work in downtown Boston)?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also have a Q order number in Boston.

I ordered mine from Chambers in April and had a good experience with their Internet Sales Mgr. The only thing I am worried about is the delivery date. They told me the middle of June but the ETA says July 31.

So we now have a Kelly, Norwood, and Chmabers with a Q order. Lets keep each other updated.

I have a G35c,DG with graphite,6MT,Prem on order.

·
Registered
21 Posts
According to posts on the other G-35 boards, the F orders have been arriving already. This is the late May, early June deliveries.

I hate to set myself up for dissapointment, but maybe we'll get our G's in mid-June.

·
Registered
16 Posts
dave_c....

I have a fully loaded g35c black w/nav coupe on order as of the first of april. I too was told it could take up to 6 months but was also told i reasonably expect it before july. They were honest by telling me that.. as soon as i knew.. i asked them for my order number which they imediately gave me. nothing but good so far.. but until that VIN comes in i cant finance or setup insurance.. when that happens i know its about a month till delivery.. i'm expecting to get a cal lin a week or two with that VIN (thats my own guestament).. I'm getting maried mid of june so having this baby come in around that time frame would be icing on the cake!!!

please let me know when you get your VIN in as well!!!

-peace
bm

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been calling every two weeks. Last called on May 5th and was told the vehicle was currently being built. I'll call again next Monday (the 19th), hopefully I'll have a VIN. If I do I'll post.

On another subject, do the coupe's come with the metal pedals? Check out these floor mats, I'm going to order front ones with the logo.

http://g35driver.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=16&Number=33111&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&part=all

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Wow. I would expect to see those floormats in a truck, but in a luxury car??? Sorry man, not for me. No offense, to each his own. I'll stick to my nice soft carpeted mats.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
6 Posts
dave_c & bostonmerlin:

I have also been told mid June with a Q number ordered in April. What does you order confirmation say? Mine says ETA: July 31. When I questioned the dealer on this they said that Infiniti is very conservative with these so not to disappoint. If we use the same timeframes as the majority of those with F orders we should see our cars in mid-June. They ordered in March and have been getting their cars over the past week. I hope this happens so I can beat this addiction to the forums.

I will post once I have my VIN.

Are you guys using Infiniti financing or other?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.