Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From my experience, Acura dealers will always give you loaners for service no matter which dealer you take it to. With Audi, it's only the dealer you bought the car from [rage]

What is the deal with Infiniti? If I buy my G from a distant dealer (which I'm thinking about since it's taking SOOOO long for my order), would I get a loaner if I took it in for service locally?

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
$8 fuel charge and you should be golden.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the fuel charge about? I normally just return them with as much as I left with.

6-speed

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
That's just what they call the charge to give you a loaner. The one time I took mine in (lojack install and a ding removed) they waved it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
no fuel charge here in austin. and i bought my car in atl. they just want you to return it with the same amount of fuel that you took it from. of course lexus had no such policy....

Doc

·
Registered
72 Posts
My dealer also provides loaners, and what I like most is their service department is open all day Saturday. Since I live 2 hours away, and don't mind coming to the "big city" that works out great.

Of course, they are literally right next to the Lexus, Acura, and Audi dealerships so they have to be competitive.

I stopped by the Lexus place to look at the IS300 and was VERY impressed with their service. I informed them I was 2 hours away, and the guy said no problem if I had warrantee work they would drive to my place, replace it with a loaner (he pointed to a $50,000 model), then bring it back for me. I was like "WOW". Then as I was leaving, he said if I ever wanted to test drive the IS-300, he'd have someone drive it over and swap cars with me for a day. [bowdown] Since I had already decided the IS300 was too little car for too much money I declined, but that was great service if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to know daring, and I think you're correct about being competitive. Probably just depends on which dealer you take her too.

Also, to edit or delete your post, you must be logged in, and you should see 2 icons above your post... one with a pencil and one with a trach can!

6-speed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts