Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had an experience with infiniti after a loaner car issue? I was rearended in a loaner car on saturday, and they have been good so far, but i am just waiting for the crap to hit the fan--the guy who hit me was driving his wife's co car, and swore to the cop that i stood on my brakes in the middle of the road[finger], so the cop listed me as contributing even though i didn't brake check him[banghead][finger][finger]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
bummer, cmegobyu...

I'm not sure about how your situation will end up because of the cop's notes, but in California (as far as I know), the person who does the hitting -- in your case, the tool driving his wife's car -- is the party at fault. I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago, but I was the tool [:p] and no loaners were involved. The car in front of me DID brake really hard and I didn't have enough time to react. I wasn't even that close, but since it was on the freeway, the stopping distance is longer. So I was the one who got slapped. My insurance took care of the other car as well as replacing the front bumper on my Integra, but I still had to pay a $500 deductible... and of course, the insurance went up.

Hope it works out.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well....we were on a 35 mph road, and he got a ticket for following too close sooo...i am hoping everything turns out ok-i am more worried about infiniti being dicks in the future since it was their car that got wrecked[bigmouth]

CMEGOBYU

·
Registered
96 Posts
Infiniti of Charlotte? Where did you get the ticket?

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Man

Infiniti of Charlotte? Where did you get the ticket?

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
rock hill on celanese rd--blue sedan, and red grand am

CMEGOBYU

1 - 5 of 5 Posts