Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
represent! go, lead_foot.... go, lead_foot, go lead_foot!!!

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yea well someone wanteed to see a BS with aero so lead's was the oly one i could think of. by the way kloh your "vault" is sick...nice job man!!!<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

represent! go, lead_foot.... go, lead_foot, go lead_foot!!!

-Ken

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Thanks guys! Nice to be of service.

[:I]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Oh, XZ, I almost forgot, I gave you five stars on FA to boost your rating a bit.

[:D]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Oh, XZ, I almost forgot, I gave you five stars on FA to boost your rating a bit.

That's my aero kit partna!!! [rockon] Oh btw lead, I tinted today... Pics coming on Monday!!!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Lead I plan on gettingmy G real soon I was wondering where you got yours tinted?<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

[:D]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

[Oh btw lead, I tinted today... Pics coming on Monday!!!
Hey, I tinted yesterday as well! [:D] (20 back, 35 sides). The car looks so much better now, but in retrospect, I sorta wished I did 20 all the way around since DG can look pretty dark depending on the light. I was surprised Infiniti didn't have at least a slight tint on the windows from the factory. So many cars are doing that now, and when I took delivery of my G, I was like, "whoa, you can see right through it!"

-Ken

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

Yea well someone wanteed to see a BS with aero so lead's was the oly one i could think of.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Didn't hurt that his pics are pretty sweet too, eh?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">by the way kloh your "vault" is sick...nice job man!!!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks, mcnalas. It's a great way to end the day. When we first completed the project, I think I watched a movie every single night for 3 months straight! Now, I'm down to about 4 or 5 a week so it still gets a lot of use!

-Ken

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

Hey Lead I plan on gettingmy G real soon I was wondering where you got yours tinted?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I live up in The Woodlands, so I had a shop up here do it. Don't really remember the name. They used to be VIP Auto.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts

Hey Lead I plan on gettingmy G real soon I was wondering where you got yours tinted?<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Hey Mcanlas...I got mine tinted up in Conroe off of 105. Place called Texas Tint I believe. They did an ok job, actually had a scratch in it the first time I drove off then took it right back and they re-did that window. But all-in-all a nice job.

'03 G35 Sedan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts