Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Choosing to forgo the pomp and circumstance (not to mention the price) of the LA Auto Show, Infiniti unveiled a mid-cycle refresh of the G37 sports sedan alongside the all new 2011 M37 and M56. The G wasn't exactly looking dated, but as the most important product in Infiniti's lineup, the company didn't want to risk falling behind.

The updates for 2010 do not include any engine or transmission modifications, which would have been nice, but we have to admit the G doesn't really need improving in that area. That being said, the car retains its 328-horsepower 3.7-liter V6 engine, with the choice of either a 7-speed automatic or six-speed manual.

Outside the car gets a typically modest mid-cycle refresh with a new front fascia and front grille with separate fog lights. There is also a new rear bumper deign. In addition, G37S Sport 6MT models equipped with the Sport Package get a new and unique front fascia, grille and side skirts.

Inside there are several updates as well, with new gauges and an LCD screen display that is mostly white in order to not only make it easier to see, but to provide a more cohesive interior design. Models with the 7-seed automatic transmission get a new center console and the "Washi" aluminum trim has been replaced by "Shodo" aluminum trim. Infiniti has also chosen to make the Wheat and Stone leather interior colors even lighter. A new Grahite leather is also available for 2010 as is a new Maple wood trim.

Additional interior upgrades were made in the technology department with an upgraded version of the Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System, which now includes XM NavTraffic with Real-Time Traffic Information and NavWeather, as well as Streaming Bluetooth Audio and a Zagat Restaurant Guide. In addition, Infiniti's RearView Monitor is now standard on most models, while Intelligent Cruise Control is now available on the G.

Several changes have also been made to the different option packages available.

More: LA 2009: 2010 G37 Unveiled With Udated Design, Upgraded Interior on AutoGuide.com

For more coverage of the 2009 LA Auto Show visit AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks FUNKY

I am not sure I like the way the back looks at all.

My 2009 G37 7-speed has all the important parts (18" RIMS, Tranny, Motor) plus it has cleaner lines.

This one - especially in the back looks like they took my 2009 and put cheapo horrible aftermarket kit on it.

I had thought about upgrading but NO WAY, because I only have 4,000 miles flat on my car.

I have made too many upgrades with the full STILLEN cat back, full STILLEN Gen 3 Intake, full STILLEN underpulleys, full compuer chip.

My 4-DR will destroy any of these - and now that it is so cold out - OMG!!!!

The cold dual RAM air intakes are overwhelming, my car is the fastest it has ever been!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts