Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Interesting. Wish the pics were a little better quality so we could see how "clean" the install really was. I was thinking the ashtray location would be a great place for an iPod dock.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
That looks really good. Does anyone know if anyone makes a replacement dash piece for the G35 that fits a regular aftermarket stereo? You wouldn't have to cut anything.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance |

·
Registered
869 Posts
very impressive install.

The only problem I ahve with aftermarket equipment is the lights don't match the interior lights [irk]

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sav505

That looks really good. Does anyone know if anyone makes a replacement dash piece for the G35 that fits a regular aftermarket stereo? You wouldn't have to cut anything.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance |
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

There is no dash piece except for the JDM double din dash which would come with a seperate board for the A/C controls.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Ahhhh! Does the fact that there is now black on the dash not bother anybody else? It looks as though when he closes the screen and everything there will be lots of little black boxes in the middle of the Ti dash.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I agree, rlipps. Not wild about the added black myself, but, I think it's a pretty nice looking install in general.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
It was nice. I still think that the Custom Fiberglassed one is much nicer. I am very nit-picky about that stuff. I guess I did car audio for too long.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts