Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as most of you know when you hold the unlock button on your keyfob for more than 3 seconds your windows roll down (if you didnt know, youre welcome :cool: ) and the only way to roll them up outside the car is by inserting the key in the door and holding toward the lock direction for a few sec's.....

my question is: can you add a relay/auxiliary device to roll UP the windows from the keyfob? Anyone done it? or even thought of it?

NGK

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
member from another forum informed me - KP makes one

KP Technologies

NGK

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
I assume you could ya, definitely could do something with the lock button so it does that. I have not done this but might be fun to try!

·
Premium Member
27,334 Posts
KP is the only place I know of. they have lots of handy little modules

I think they have one to add the sunroof to the open/close feature

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOTS of dope modules - too bad I ordered the door lock one before I saw the auto reverse mirror leveling and independent fog light modules

Damn...

NGK

·
Premium Member
53,488 Posts
Order all the modules.

·
Registered
317 Posts
there is one to open and close the VERT roof with the keyfob while its rollin LOOK

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats super dope...i think id flip if i saw that happen,

until someone tries doing it over 35mph, or sits on their keyfob while on the highway! hopefully it taps the VSS sensor wire with cutoff above a certain mph

NGK

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's awesome! I guess I'll have to take a look at KP Tech & all their fun products. Haha

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
If that module makes mine a vert with that cool trunk hinge ,, I'm all over it !!

:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
as most of you know when you hold the unlock button on your keyfob for more than 3 seconds your windows roll down (if you didnt know, youre welcome :cool: ) and the only way to roll them up outside the car is by inserting the key in the door and holding toward the lock direction for a few sec's.....

my question is: can you add a relay/auxiliary device to roll UP the windows from the keyfob? Anyone done it? or even thought of it?

NGK
My 2010 won’t roll the windows down with the fob or key

1 - 14 of 14 Posts