Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just spent about $50 for the K&N air filter. Does anyone have one, and if so did you notice a major diffrence in your cars performance? I still have to get it installed. Thanks

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport

·
Registered
254 Posts
maybe its just me, but i noticed absolutely no difference at all--not even soundwise---a little bit of a pain to install compared to some cars too[boink]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
19 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Class

just spent about $50 for the K&N air filter. Does anyone have one, and if so did you notice a major diffrence in your cars performance? I still have to get it installed. Thanks

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Two of my customers have them and said that they work at mid to high rpms but only small difference. They seem to be happy with them though.

G20t owner, Internet Manager North Shore Infiniti, Great Neck, LI, NY. Love Infiniti's & straight talk!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

i only paid 7 dollars for my k&n filter [thmsup].. i jus switched the boxes at pep boys..<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Oh no, it's going to start again.... [timebomb]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I know this is not a representation of the youth of America, but what's this world coming to? [V]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

yup, its a match, and the best part of it all, i only paid 7 dollars for my k&n filter [thmsup].. i jus switched the boxes at pep boys..
If you can't pay the money for the filter can you pay the time for the crime?

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
[bigmouth][banghead][:(!]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
The youngster is new here, so I think he deserves one chance to redeem himself. Got anything to say, bizz?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

I know this is not a representation of the youth of America, but what's this world coming to? [V]

Seriously. Where does this, I can steal from whomever I want, whenever I want crap come from?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think you gotta go back to your point on that other thread... parenting... or lack thereof. And, probably society has something to do with it as well, but I think adequate parenting will do a lot to shape an individuals' sense of morality.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I don't think bizz read the whole thread.

[dunce]

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
I don't think he read it either. I went down to Best Buy and they all this sale on 13 inch B&W tv's, a really nice one for $69. But I really wanted a 35 inch color one so I swapped the boxes. The only thing is that I got confused and when I got home I bought the wrong box. Imagine my horror when I opened the box and it only had the 13 inch tv in it.

I say that because if Bizz did what he said, then some poor fool when he got home had paid $50 for a $5 filter. He would have to go back to the parts store and try to get it corrected. They might accuse him of trying to steal the filter.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Another good example of how being an asshole screws other people over. Though, I doubt the sort that would do this care much.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
oh well, at least bizz didn't just drop a bunch of f-bombs and act like a child.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.