Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font face="Verdana">so I was driving on 440 south going home, I look down at my cell phone cause I cannot read the Infiniti analog clock, I look up, and there she is! a white ford! facing me checking speeds.. as I drive by I hesitate on what to do, .. and UH HUH I remember reading on altimas.net .. 2003 altima 3.5 ran from police.. ding ding ding.. I look in my left mirror, HERE WE Go.. popo making a U-TURN!! and down my foot goes! 90mph.. 110mph.. next thing I know.. 140!! and just passed 1000 miles on the car today!.. so I get off the next exit, now this is the scary part.. I never had a car with traction control and abs blah blah blah.. so I thought I was dead, DEAD!!! DEADDD! this turn off the off ramp was one of those turns where it brings u in a quick complete circle!!! I had no doubt in my mind I was going to die tonight!!! so here I go, hitting the brakes going 120 off the turn, waiting for my car to slam into the guard rail as I get closer!!! WOW I MADE IT ALL DONE, speed up a little, and here comes the popo off the off ramp.. I'm already down 2 blocks... I slam on the brakes.. the car skids.. abs kicks in, I make a quick right into a gas station, park next to a truck and runnnnnnnnnn.. and there goes the poliiice.. right past me down the service roadddd!

it was INSANE.. I know you'll all going to comment on wow your stupid blah you shouldn't have ran you can get killed its not worth it.. ok what ever but it happened, I did the first thing that came on my mind and I'm alive with no tickets!

I just want to say, I AM SO AMAZED on his well my car handled, I think it is one of the best cars I ever drove and I recommend it to every one! </font id="Verdana">

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Brilliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package : Auto
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

<font face="Verdana">so I was driving on 440 south going home, I look down at my cell phone cause I cannot read the Infiniti analog clock, I look up, and there she is! a white ford! facing me checking speeds.. as I drive by I hesitate on what to do, .. and UH HUH I remember reading on altimas.net .. 2003 altima 3.5 ran from police.. ding ding ding.. I look in my left mirror, HERE WE Go.. popo making a U-TURN!! and down my foot goes! 90mph.. 110mph.. next thing I know.. 140!! and just passed 1000 miles on the car today!.. so I get off the next exit, now this is the scary part.. I never had a car with traction control and abs blah blah blah.. so I thought I was dead, DEAD!!! DEADDD! this turn off the off ramp was one of those turns where it brings u in a quick complete circle!!! I had no doubt in my mind I was going to die tonight!!! so here I go, hitting the brakes going 120 off the turn, waiting for my car to slam into the guard rail as I get closer!!! WOW I MADE IT ALL DONE, speed up a little, and here comes the popo off the off ramp.. I'm already down 2 blocks... I slam on the brakes.. the car skids.. abs kicks in, I make a quick right into a gas station, park next to a truck and runnnnnnnnnn.. and there goes the poliiice.. right past me down the service roadddd!

it was INSANE.. I know you'll all going to comment on wow your stupid blah you shouldn't have ran you can get killed its not worth it.. ok what ever but it happened, I did the first thing that came on my mind and I'm alive with no tickets!

I just want to say, I AM SO AMAZED on his well my car handled, I think it is one of the best cars I ever drove and I recommend it to every one! </font id="Verdana">

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Brilliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package : Auto
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You really are an idiot aren't you?

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me and my girl friend broke up after five months stright, i just dont care about life anymore man, i really just dont care about anything, and when i said my life flashed in front of my face, i was really thinking about my ex..

·
Registered
316 Posts
Maybe you should get some help before you hurt yourself or worse some poor schmuck that happens to get in your way.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">i just dont care about life anymore man, i really just dont care about anything, and when i said my life flashed in front of my face, i was really thinking about my ex..<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
After hearing about a stunt like that, I don't think we were concerned about your life, do whatever the heck you want with that (yes, yes, get help if you're depressed). We're more concerned about the other people on the road like the guy doing 45 on the offramp. Stupid driving is dangerous.
This isn't the movies, 5 months isn't that long, and a ticket isn't the end of the world. Grow up.

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Gardiner, I have a question!
What happens when you run from the police? Do they run a check on your plates anyway, or do they just say "Durn it, another one got away"? What do you think they'd do if they found out a junior associate cop in training or whatever the heck he is hit 140 trying to avoid a ticket?

Or perhaps they'd say to themselves "that guy couldn't have been a junior associate cop in training or whatever the heck he is, they know better than to hit 140 trying to avoid a ticket"?

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Bizz, you need to get some help. Hope you can find someone ot talk to. Like struan said, 5 months is really not that long, and you have your whole life ahead of you to "find someone special." Don't get all wreckless because you think your life is over. It's barely just begun.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Bizz... I've never run from the cops... thought about it, but realized what a cocky move it is, not worth risking my life for $120 and a point on my license.

On the g/f note; my g/f of 5 years broke my heart in October, I'm only 22 and i had a g/f for 5 years. I was devistated and I still go through depression sometimes. But no matter what happens and how bad things seem, there is always someone less fortunate than yourself.

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hey Bizz, I know it's hard, but try to look at it this way. Relationships that don't work out are really good learning experiences. Life is too short to let one girl screw it up for you. And next time you find a girl, don't be scared of getting hurt again. I've had my heart broken before. It sux. Just try to keep yourself busy, and don't think about it. Hang out with a good friend.
Oh, and try not to do anything that can get you killed. Think of all the fun you could miss out on.....I hope things get better quick.
-Savage-

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Pictures |

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
You actually look a little older to me in the old pic than the new pics. Maybe it's the uniform?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Isn't there a moderator that can step in here, I for one don't want Bizz's trash on the board any more. Do I hear any seconds on that?

-Riv

-6MT Sedan, Aero, Black on Black

·
Registered
818 Posts
What ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when they come for you????

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
He's clearly struggling. There's no reason to be a dick to him.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Agreed...

Bizz...in all seriousness...get some professional help to deal with the issues you're facing...

You're just starting out...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey bizz..I kno where ya been man..but hey, you've probably heard this alot but you've got alot alot of years left in your life.
One day your gonna look back at yourself and be like, wow that was stupid.
You also might realize that all the time I spent moping about my past I could have spent making my life a whole lot better.
Personally I have also thought about running from cops, as i've heard many many similar stories such as this one.
But then I realized, that cops are there for a reason.
Incase we get..wreckless..or..incase we decide to do something stupid that could hurt ourselves.
It was more of a..counterbalance when I decide to do stupid shit.

Cops are there to protect YOU...(most of the time[crazy])

|So. Cal|G35 Sedan|Premium|Aero|Black/Black|Still looking for good salesman/dealer|

·
Registered
869 Posts
We had a chat, he'll be fine... just give the guy some support, we've all been there through the tough times, and we've all driven like idiots (not neccessarily like that).

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: Sirm[email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

1 - 20 of 48 Posts