Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

Just Ordered My G35 Coupe 6MT

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  kloh 
#1 ·
Just ordered my new 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT. I just can't see paying MSRP for a 2003 model. This thing is going to drop a whole lot in 2 months when the new 2004 models are on the streets. Plus I can't seem to find a 2003 Black/Black, Aero, NAV, Premium unit to be had anywhere in SO Cal. It seems the 2003 cars coming in through mid August.

Dealer said he expects to have my 2004 unit in the late September or October timeframe.

Any one have any info on the new options available in the 2004 Model?

#2 ·
hey Bodwyer,
Welcome to 6mt.net
From what I hear, there will be no huge changes except a little bump up in the price.
New color Choice - Twilight Blue (currently found on the 350Z)
Most of the modifications were done mid year 2003. There are a whole heap of threads on the 2004 G35...Do a search and you will find a bunch of goodies...[cheers]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

#3 ·
I'm in the same situation! Got an order in with Mission Viejo for a Twilight Blue 2004 because I couldn't find a black/black 2003 with premium and performance. So, might as well get the latest model wtih all the bug fixes - and a more interesting/less work (to me anyway) color. [clapper]

Which dealership are you buying from?

#5 ·
Welcome bodwyer... now comes the worst part! I waited for my coupe from Nov. 02 to final delivery just a few weeks ago! Actually, the wait gave me time to do a lot of research and prepare for her arrival!

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

#6 ·
welcome, bodwyer.

I believe craigdred is right. No significant changes aside from color -- but, you will see an increase in price. It's likely you'll still pay MSRP whether it's an 03 or 04, and I'm guessing that it will be probably $500 bucks higher or so? For that reason alone, if you're still interested in black/black, you might want to keep looking for an 03. Sometimes people will back out of their orders.

congrats and good luck!

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.