Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all from the big easy.

Just found out I have order acceptance and an order # on my G35 SC (desert plat w/ willow int. and Prem pack.)

Crescent City Infiniti in New Orleans is saying late June early July delivery. Can't wait.

Jay

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yeah, now comes the worst part... waiting for it!

Congrats, and like I say to all, pictures please!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[jump2] Hey all.....Did a bit of searching around since I didn't want to wait until July for my new G coupe.

Called Baton Rouge Infiniti and they had one coming in no later than May 15th, maybe earlier!!!

It is 5AT, Black Ob, willow leather, prem. pack., sports susp, and aero pack. Grabbed it up immediately.

I'm ecstatic!!!! Can't wait. Just three more weeks instead of three months! [:D] ....in New Orleans....Jay

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
That's awesome. I was also fortunate enough to only have to wait 1 month before getting mine, even though the estimate was 1 to 3 months. That was probably the most painful month I've ever had.

By the way, drove next to a black one on the freeway today, and it sure looked sweet (As long as it's clean and shiny)!

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I GOT IT! I picked it up on Friday. Black Obsidian, willow, prem pack, sports package...WOW!

Everything about this car is great! Took it on a road trip over the weekend to Florida (600 mile roundtrip) and broke it in!

Not even a thing to complain about.

The looks you get on the road are worth every penny.

Jay

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh! [:D] One more thing. I was apprehensive about the 18" wheels and the sport package. All I can say is that I would have kicked myself had I not done this!!! It's incredible handling and control.

Jay

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Why were you apprehensive?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by JBNEWORLEANS

Hey all from the big easy.

Just found out I have order acceptance and an order # on my G35 SC (desert plat w/ willow int. and Prem pack.)

Crescent City Infiniti in New Orleans is saying late June early July delivery. Can't wait.

Jay
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Alright JB!!! Now as most have said, the hardest part is the waiting game...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok all[clapper]

Have made 3 road trips in almost two weeks. Nearly 1000 miles on my 35c aleady.

Just thought I'd give an update.

I've been watching the forum and have paid particular attention to all the quirks and some problems some have been having.

I don't haven anything to report other than the car is absolutely perfect. NOT one rattle, NOT one problem, NOT one thing that some have reported on this forum. I guess so far so good!!!!

I absolutely love the car![thmsup]

It surpasses all my expectations about handling, ride, looks, etc.

Getting it tinted this weekend. Gonna pass on the clear bra though. Not a single paint chip either...am very surprised on the horrible roads in this state. More later...

My break in is almost over....Thanks God![8D]

Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts