Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the JDM Double Din Kit for my 2007 Coupe. The original controls were set for dual control and the one I received does not have the Dual button. Im not worried about the dual climate control since I never used it, my concern is will the adapter connect or are the two units different adapter setups? Also on the right side of my AC controller it falls out the adapter clip looks like the hole is a lil too big anyone have that problem and if so did it fit snug once the unit was installed. I just received this frum Grubbs. Thanks in Advance for the help.

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
I got the kit and looks flush.
don't have the dual button but after having it for few months, cant care less. never used it anyway, it just looked cool :)

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
Your JDM AC controller will plug into the wire harness in your car with no problem.

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
I haven't looked in a long time but there has to be a few out there somewhere. You can use the Metra kit if you can't find the JDM.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sadly yes that might be my only choice. Unless I custom fabricate one to allow for a simple single din. Do you happen to know what to look for in search? Or better yet a photo of the JDM kit installed?

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Any chance these is a JDM kit for the G37 as well? Comparing both the 35 and 37
I use a pretty simple search option for things like just typing in some basics on google and clicking images then following any links for further info or details....

ie; JDM kit for G37 - search

Whatever is out there should come up and sometimes you'll get a link to another car forum and see write ups or pics there too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts