Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been to Japanparts.com and seen the V35 maplewood center console? If anyone does know what i'm talking about, does it fit on our g35c's? Please help, I'm in dire need to modify something on my G, I would be pleased to get rid of that easily scratched plastic silver tacky plastic.[smoking]

---"Watch out for that Mitsubishi Eclipse!!"------"Don't worry, the G35 can take 'em for all they're worth."---

·
Registered
96 Posts
King-
I have a G35 6MT Sedan, and I visited the Japanparts website. Since I have a manual minus Navigation, my car has a fairly unique center console, and definitely new in regard to having aftermarket parts fit its trim. Anyway, I am sad to report that I sent this email:

Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 8:51 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Wood Kit

Is there a wood kit(s) available for the 2003.5 6MT Sedan w/o
navigation?

And 10 days later have yet to receive a reply. I hope this is not indicative of their customer service. Good luck.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm.....Damn them, damn them all to hell. What can ya do? 10 days late and no response...[bigmouth] hehe

---"Watch out for that Mitsubishi Eclipse!!"------"Don't worry, the G35 can take 'em for all they're worth."---

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G-man, any news on "the shipment"?

·
Registered
19 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by King35

Has anyone been to Japanparts.com and seen the V35 maplewood center console? If anyone does know what i'm talking about, does it fit on our g35c's? Please help, I'm in dire need to modify something on my G, I would be pleased to get rid of that easily scratched plastic silver tacky plastic.[smoking]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[bigmouth] I don't know about the Japanparts kit but I do know that there is a kit for the 6MT in Dark and light wood for the coupe.

We have it and I believe it is a B&K or some other plastic wood venieer dash kit. Some have warped in the hot sun so be carefull of what you get.

I'm not crazy about the wood dash kits unless you keep it to a minimum and are tasteful about it.

G20t owner, Internet Manager North Shore Infiniti, Great Neck, LI, NY. Love Infiniti's & straight talk!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just happen to think that the silver plastic that is in the coupe now looks.....tacky. I'm interested in adding a little "class" to me 'ol coupe. Please tell me more about these kits and where I can get them, just a center console, the little trip-tronic shifter, and the door handles on the inside.[bowdown]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts