Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motor Trend did an article on the 2003 G35 6MT coupe in their January 05 magazine. It is a one-year test and verdict on the car with some good statistics you may be interested in as well.

Worth checking out!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hot Foot said:
Motor Trend did an article on the 2003 G35 6MT coupe in their January 05 magazine. It is a one-year test and verdict on the car with some good statistics you may be interested in as well.

Worth checking out!
I haven't received my copy yet, so can you give some info about the feedback the car received. I'm pro-M.T., and I value much of what they say.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMO it is mostly all thumbs up to me, the article is quiet lengthy and it would take a lot of time to research and write down each detail for you. If you are a subscriber you should be getting the magazine any day now.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I haven't got my copy, either, but I perused it at the grocery store today. I thought it was telling that they got a better 0-60 time after they broke it in properly, ending up with a 5.7 sec., and I believe it was 14.2 in the 1/4 mile. They were very favorable to the car in the few parts I read. Too bad Road and Track didn't read the article before kicking it off the top ten cars for 2005.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Rocket65C said:
I haven't got my copy, either, but I perused it at the grocery store today. I thought it was telling that they got a better 0-60 time after they broke it in properly, ending up with a 5.7 sec., and I believe it was 14.2 in the 1/4 mile. They were very favorable to the car in the few parts I read. Too bad Road and Track didn't read the article before kicking it off the top ten cars for 2005.
Yeah, M.T. said that "they got a good one" because their's pulls strongly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts