Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I'm posting too many updates about my car, but it just keeps changing, and im so excited! My dad just called and told me that my car will arive at Grubbs tonight, and be ready tomorrow afternoon! He has already done most of the paperwork. I'm about to start bouncing off the walls![jump2][jump2]

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I gotta say it......PICS! Now please.[^]

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
WOO-HOO!! Again!!!

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Sav:
Picked mine up last night (G35C 6MT, Aero, etc.). I'm in heaven - just as fast as my Boxster S, with better low end torque - I came out of a 15-mph turn in fifth this morning (not paying attention), and it accelerated away smoothly without any laboring or objections starting at about 1200 RPM. My Porsche wouldn't have budged unless I dropped to third. I'm dying to exceed 4,000 RPM but I must be patient with that whole break-in thing.

Has anyone noticed a metallic clanging at highway speed that seems to come from between the rear speakers, or trunk. I put some stuff in the trunk that might be the cause (ice scraper, etc.), but I don't think so.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
sav, what color is it going to be?

and congrats by the way, we all know the feeling.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G35 Coupe/Obsidian Black!/Graphite/5at/prem/performance/Grubbs is putting tint on it also/

I'm just waiting for my phone to ring!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
how dark is the tint going to be? I have 15% on the fronts and 5% on the back on my OB coupe, it looks truly amazing.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet it looks great! I have no idea how dark it'll be. My dad did the dealing. He said it's really expensive tint. [dunno]

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Their putting the tint on as we speek, or type! My salesman called me a little bit ago and told me that I would be able to pick it up later on today! WOO-HOOOO! I can't wait. Pictures tonight.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance |

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Did you get it yet? It should be about that time, shouldn't it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts