Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i thought about it and i think i will buy a g35 if the on i want comes along...oh what do you know the one came along and here it is. the g35 is a used 2003 coupe with th sports package with 18" rims , brembo brakes, tan leather, sunroof, 6 speed and it white, but it already has 6000 miles and he wants $33,000 for the car.

do you guys think the used car is worth $33,000. i mean when i went to infiniti and talked to the sales person he said he will sell the car to me for $33,500 out the door and its brand new with less then 10 miles on it. but i cant see why this private seller is selling his car for close to what i can buy it for brand new.

i want to buy the guys used g35 coupe because hawaii infiniti does not have anymore white 6speed sport package g35's and the ones that are coming in are all bought already.

so do you guys think the used g35 with 6000miles worth the $33,000 price he is asking? the car is very much like new with the exception of the miles.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Is it worth it? Yes. I think they sell the car for too cheap as it is.

Would I pay that much for a used one when I could get a new one for the same price? Nope.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I think you can do better than that. MSRP for that car new is $33,750, so your $33,500 out the door (I assume that means TT&L is included) is probably right on. No reason to take 6K miles for only $500.

Just for reference, I got my sedan with 2200 miles on it for $4000 below MSRP (TT&L was another $1500).

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think that's too much for used. A few months ago that would have been okay. But not now. Particularly for one with 6000 miles on it.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
55 Posts
Agree, were I in your shoes, I'd buy new, for the little you will save.

[8D]

'03 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Carrib Blue / Willow Leather / Sport Wheels

·
Registered
230 Posts
same advicce from me. Buy new, hell for that little of a discount, I'd sell my G and buy an '04.

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts