Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to SoundBlazers, they quoted me about 1900 with tax for a 5.5in screen (in that lil compartment where the stock navi should be), this also includes dvd/tv tunner, no navi, auto engin start, and last but not least rear view cammra. I'm I getting a good deal???

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
If that price includes parts and labor then that's awesome!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

If that price includes parts and labor then that's awesome!

6-speed
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I guess its a done deal then!

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Don't forget to get us pics when it's complete!!!

6-speed

·
Registered
61 Posts
How are you able to include remote start? Is your installer leaving a key in the car somewhere so that it can recognize the chip?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Class

I went to SoundBlazers, they quoted me about 1900 with tax for a 5.5in screen (in that lil compartment where the stock navi should be), this also includes dvd/tv tunner, no navi, auto engin start, and last but not least rear view cammra. I'm I getting a good deal???

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

How are you able to include remote start? Is your installer leaving a key in the car somewhere so that it can recognize the chip?
Good point mc. I wonder how they'll get around this.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Lead I'm going to pick up the G this weekend. It's in Dallas. Pretty much the same as yours minus the NAV and bodykit...so not really the same as yours but...still. Just a little worried about the drive home.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

Good point mc. I wonder how they'll get around this.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Yo G-Class, I'm riding shotgun I called it! [jump2]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

Hey Lead I'm going to pick up the G this weekend. It's in Dallas. Pretty much the same as yours minus the NAV and bodykit...so not really the same as yours but...still. Just a little worried about the drive home.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
They only thing you should worry about is a speeding ticket. That entire drive is a speedtrap. Are you getting it from Grubbs?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I guess Lead joined Creig in the wrong topic/wrong forum posting campaign. [lol]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

I guess Lead joined Creig in the wrong topic/wrong forum posting campaign. [lol]
No, but you can chalk yours up to an incorrect call. I didn't start the topic, and my replies have all been related to the line of questioning.
[bs]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Originally posted by xzellerateNo, but you can chalk yours up to an incorrect call. I didn't start the topic, and my replies have all been related to the line of questioning.
[bs]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You my lead-footed friend, need to pipe down, since I was only ripin on ya for a good laugh. Bad day at work huh? [thmsdn]

XL

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes I have elected to go with Grubbs they gave me the best deal. 1% Over invoice. By the way I don't think I am having to drive to Dallas to pick it up. I spoke to there General Manager and he said he would deliver it to me...for FREE!!!<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Hey Lead I'm going to pick up the G this weekend. It's in Dallas. Pretty much the same as yours minus the NAV and bodykit...so not really the same as yours but...still. Just a little worried about the drive home.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
They only thing you should worry about is a speeding ticket. That entire drive is a speedtrap. Are you getting it from Grubbs?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

Yes I have elected to go with Grubbs they gave me the best deal. 1% Over invoice. By the way I don't think I am having to drive to Dallas to pick it up. I spoke to there General Manager and he said he would deliver it to me...for FREE!!!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Damn! Talk about service! That's pretty sweet.

Hey XZ, no need to get your panties in a wad. I was just ribbin you back. Sometimes you don't get that with the written word. If I had a bad day at work, you would have gotten one of these:
[finger]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'd be surprised to even be in a discussion forum while having a bad day at work. Mind would be too busy thinking up ways of keeping my job. [bowdown]

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
too bad... I was hoping for a string of XL vs. lead_foot insults here. [boxing]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

too bad... I was hoping for a string of XL vs. lead_foot insults here. [boxing]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Insults? Never... lead_food is my homie! Hey, what happened to post wars? Kloh is smoking lead by 5 last time I checked... [dunno]

XL

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
We'll just have to do something about that, now won't we!

[}:)]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts