Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a sedan I am undecided between the graphite interior or the willow interior....worried the graphite will get to hot and worried the willow will get drity to easily...those who have both ...please shed some light

·
Registered
96 Posts
Who would have both!?

[:D]

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean those who have either...sorry<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Man

Who would have both!?

[:D]

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Well I have the Willow and love it. Personally I would go with the black if I were to choose all over again JUST for the fact that Black won't show stains and dirt grime crap as easy...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My intention was to get a light interior when I bought my G35. After seeing the graphite interior, I was hooked. I think that the dash and plastics look a little better in the willow, but the not-quite-black seats in my car look fantastic, and are not too bad in the heat. It comes down to personal preference, and maybe habits (do you cart around kids and dogs? [8D])

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea thats true thats for the truthful input..oh by the way i stopped by NorthSide Infiniti and I met ED<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Well I have the Willow and love it. Personally I would go with the black if I were to choose all over again JUST for the fact that Black won't show stains and dirt grime crap as easy...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Naaa I dont have any kids...and I do have a dog but I dont think she will ride in my car , probably my girlfriends<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Man

My intention was to get a light interior when I bought my G35. After seeing the graphite interior, I was hooked. I think that the dash and plastics look a little better in the willow, but the not-quite-black seats in my car look fantastic, and are not too bad in the heat. It comes down to personal preference, and maybe habits (do you cart around kids and dogs? [8D])

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

Yea thats true thats for the truthful input..oh by the way i stopped by NorthSide Infiniti and I met ED<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

So how did Ed treat you? Did you tell him we sent you?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seemed like a real nice down to eart guy...he says he's happy to have "fans"<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

Yea thats true thats for the truthful input..oh by the way i stopped by NorthSide Infiniti and I met ED<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

So how did Ed treat you? Did you tell him we sent you?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
96 Posts
Who is Ed?

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Man

Who is Ed?

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite

He's the salesman that Chaz and I both dealt with at North Houston Infiniti.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Chaz if you dont mind me asking what are the "Specs" your car (exterior color, interior color....added options)<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Ahh Yes Ed was a nice guy...our salesman at North Houston Infiniti...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
97 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hodaddy

go with the light colors, black shows every little piece of lint and a grain of sand.

hodaddy

I agree with you, the black shows every little lint or dirt, however its to nice not to get! Get black

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport

·
Registered
1,595 Posts

Hey Chaz if you dont mind me asking what are the "Specs" your car (exterior color, interior color....added options)<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Ahh Yes Ed was a nice guy...our salesman at North Houston Infiniti...

'03 G35 Sedan.

No problem man. I have a midnight blue, I believe it was called, sedan. The first dark blue they made which I hear they do not make anymore. Non-sport rims just the regular 17" 6 spoke I believe with willow interior. Wood grain, 6-disc bose...basically I got every option minus a spoiler, winter package, and Nav.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey chaz, I think the twilight blue is coming back if I'm not mistaken...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

1 - 18 of 18 Posts