Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people, got my second G35 two weeks ago, putting my intake on tonight, I got it from Stillen, does anyone else got one, what do you think of it? Any other perforance done with the other G's, let me know, thanks.

G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodym. Package.

·
Registered
3 Posts
On the subject of Intakes I recently purchased and installed the new cold air race division intake from Injen Technology and it is absolutely great. If you're interested in purchasing one I would do so from ptuning.com or optauto.com. If you'd like to see a picture let me know and I'll send one.

Sedan 5AT, Silver, Cold-Air, Greddy Cat-Back, Katana 20's

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

Still waiting for the dust to settle and see which intake really helps.

2003.5 Blue Sedan
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You and me both.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Received my Stillen Cold Air Intake yesterday and hope to get it installed today. Will let you know. They claim an 8 horsepower increase in their catalog and and 11 horsepower increase on the sedan on their website and by phone.

By the way, the filter used is a K&N.

Ken

·
Registered
27 Posts
Received my Stillen Cold Air Intake yesterday and hope to get it installed today. Will let you know. They claim an 8 horsepower increase in their catalog and and 11 horsepower increase on the sedan on their website and by phone.

By the way, the filter used is a K&N.

Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts