Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font face="Times New Roman">
Hey guys I was wondering how many of you would be interested in an intake for your G35. Injen now offers one and im willing to do a group buy on it. I would need a minimum of 5 people. The price will be $250.00 shipped to your door. If your interested please show your response here. Thank You.

Note: if your afraid of doing business with me, I can send you to other forums where i've done business and you can see my 100% positive feedback. I also own my own e-commerece business www.karnagemotorsports.com. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at: [email protected] or
[email protected]
<font size="3">
Part: RD1990
Year: 2003
Model: Infiniti G35 Coupe Automatic/Sedan
Price: $250.00 shipped with a minimum of 5 people.
</font id="size3">

</font id="Times New Roman">

·
Registered
13 Posts
Will that fit on either the Auto or Manual and does it void your warranty?

Oh, and I found one selling for $199.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I beleive its just the auto. Any way where did you see it for at $199.00? Thats a extremely good price. Do you have the site address or phone number?

·
Registered
336 Posts
No its made for manual too, trust me I just put it in...u want to here a whistle, then buy this thing, an amazing thing

·
Registered
13 Posts
ljcav7788 - where did you get yours? What is part number for manual?

Tell us a little bit about the installation experience.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is just that you guys dont like this price? or like you dont want an intake? i would really appreciate everyones feedback. So many views just wondering what everyone thinks. Thank You.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
price is weak? how? my grammer is not weak buddy, theres no need for your smart a$s comments, you can take them elsewhere. If there is a grammer mistake or spelling mistake, its due to the fact that i dont read over everything i type, or im always in a hurry. but you get the point of what im saying either way. have a great day! [finger]

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
My point was that nobody is going to want to do business with somebody who posts in such a non-professional manner. Obviously none of this crossed your mind when you decided to come here and pursue business transactions. Your childish writing and antics (e.g., the use of this emoticon [finger]), is probably more than enough to make somebody leery of doing business with you...

Have a nice day.[dunce]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honestly everyone has their very own opinion as do you. This is just to see if any one would be interested in this. You came to this post saying my price is weak, thats fine! But as far as grammer and spelling I really dont think its a big problem. Im a young business man maybe I havn't learned everything yet but I have learned alot, as far as spelling and grammer go I type pretty damn fast and I don't have time to double check everything, every now and then a person misses a few things here and there, forgive because I am human. On other boards I've accomplished to sell thousands of dollars worth of products. I thought I would give the G35 Community a try. I didn't come here to get in arguments with you, but I would appreciate it if you did not post in this thread anymore. Thank You.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts