Proposing a new direction in luxury cars that are both sporty and roomy
- Fuga’s styling achieves two elements of a sporty exterior and roomy interior without tolerating any compromises.
- The FR-L Platform (FM Package), which is also used on the new Skyline, delivers superb driving performance.
- Interior spaciousness surpasses all other sedans in this class. Fuga’s tall overall height that provides ample headroom, and legroom is expanded for rear-seat occupants.
- The interior’s overall tone is unified in Japanese imagery and a modern design.
- Human-machine interfaces (HMI) that are simpler and easier to understand and operate are located in the middle of the center console. Control switches mounted on the steering wheel reduce the driver’s workload substantially while providing multifunctionality.
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport