·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
They definitely got a "hit" on their hands with the G's and FX's. [thmsup]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think that is by design. This allows them to create a high demand for the coupes and keeping their prices high, while still being able to sell a lot of this awesome car in it's sedan form.

bastards! [:D]

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The above numbers show the G35 coupe as the big winner and the FX, the second winner. Actually, I see the sedan as a dissapointment when you look at the Coupe numbers. That tells you that competition is as high as it can be for the sedan. The FX is and will continue selling like hotcakes. I saw that thing several times in real life and it looks like a "million bucks". Infiniti cant just get the big ones right. The Q and the M need a lot more work to be competitive. That tells you what a great job Mercedes has done with the E and the S class cars. Amazing.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
totally agree with you on the FX gavriil... I want one bad! I'm also disappointed in the M45 numbers. That's one awesome car too.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

totally agree with you on the FX gavriil... I want one bad! I'm also disappointed in the M45 numbers. That's one awesome car too.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The problem with the M is its styling and its handling dynamics. Nowhere near the best (5 series in this case)

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
The Q doesn't do much for me. And I think the M needs a lot of work. It's very expensive, but the exterior doesn't give it a luxo look... kinda plain, almost Hyundai-ish.

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I agree about the Q, but disagree on the M. I like the styling. I could certainly be improved, but in general I think it's pretty nice. The front grille is my favorite part of the car. And I like that fact that it's more angular than most sedans nowadays. Harkens back to the pre-Ford Jaguar days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts