Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Not wanting to be left out of the subcompact crossover party, Infiniti has debuted the QX30 at the Geneva Motor Show.

A model destined for production, the QX30 will join the Q30 compact car as part of a new family of smaller Infiniti models.

Using a seven-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive, the QX30 will be a global product that uses both gasoline and diesel engines. Powering the concept is a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that Infiniti says hints at a full range of future turbocharged powertrains.
Read more about the Infiniti QX30 Concept Oozes Style at AutoGuide.com.

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,487 Posts
I'm not holding my breath for it to come into production. I'm still waiting for the essence.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I am anxiously waiting to test drive the QX30 and the 2016 Q50, I saw them both at the NY Auto show recently. I expect the QX30 to be a big seller as it is very good looking in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I like a lot of the Infiniti stuff way more than the predicted reliability reports, reviews or forecasts suggest that I should. This is a trend over the past few years.
I hope those reports are proven wrong over the longer term and the brand can achieve more than a slight level of improvment.

As with many car brands these days, all seem to struggle with a bunch of slow sellers and make their hay with just a few top selling models.

Scion never really hit their target much at all from what I read.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts