Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,487 Posts
Infiniti must be able to make a profit with low volume sales numbers or why would the EX still be around. They hardly sell any of those, yet they upgraded it to the 3.7 liter motor now.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
In response to both ^, I think Infiniti needs a real winner right now. As Gilley said, the ex is lame, also that bloated whale of an SUV (QX) can't sell more than a few units per month. Idk if they should be wasting their putting out new "limited market" vehicles like coupes.
I could see a RWD turbo sedan, smaller than the G. The TSX and ILX seem to be selling well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Not sure I like the look of the JX but it might win people over with the comfort, ride quality, interior and features.
It def seems priced right for the SUV or crossover market. After noting how much advertising they are doing though, it might still end up a loss leader.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
Not sure I like the look of the JX but it might win people over with the comfort, ride quality, interior and features.
It def seems priced right for the SUV or crossover market. After noting how much advertising they are doing though, it might still end up a loss leader.
I wouldn't buy one, but its a good model. 3 row crossovers are hot right now and it's pretty sharp - especially compared to its ugly brother (pathfinder). I am wondering what will happen with the ex and the fx. There's really not room for 3 mid-to-small sized crossovers.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
The EX and FX are growing on me, at least for the the looks. I never cared for either but maybe because I see so many around here.... they are looking 'normal'.
Still, I think I'd go for the JX just based on appearances. Starting at $40k , I think it should win over some shoppers.

The Q56 is an offense to the people who first designed the shoe box.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts