Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I knew that infiniti made key chains, hats, and licence plate covers but I just got a catalog for infiniti products and I was surprised. They have card decks, leather bags, jackets, watches, etc. Some of these things are pretty nice and I never knew infiniti put out products like this. (Well, they put their logo on already made stuff)

6MT Coupe 'The rice is mightier than the corn'

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Anyone know how I can get a copy of this catalog?

04 G35c desert platinum|5at|premium|sport package|aero|navi|18" alloy rims & performance tires|front lip|drilled aluminum pedals|clear corners|Nismo Gen.II CAI|hyperwhite LED's|debadged rear

·
Registered
279 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Fastforward

Nice high-tech pens and travel coffeemugs too.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

i got a free coffe mug with the purchase of my car...[:D]

but yes, the catalogue does have some cool stuff...

·
Registered
295 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ironrice

Man I knew that infiniti made key chains, hats, and licence plate covers but I just got a catalog for infiniti products and I was surprised. They have card decks, leather bags, jackets, watches, etc. Some of these things are pretty nice and I never knew infiniti put out products like this. (Well, they put their logo on already made stuff)

Out of curiousity, are there any driving gloves w/ the Infiniti logo in that catalog? The reason I ask is because I'm still using my BMW driving gloves (which are nice) a week after trading in my M3, and it's time that I get a different pair of gloves before people start looking at me funny. =) I ordered a pair from Wilson's Leather, but after receiving them today, I find that I don't like them at all. If there are Infiniti gloves in that book, what's the product/item #, and the phone # to order them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by vanos_villain

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ironrice

Out of curiousity, are there any driving gloves w/ the Infiniti logo in that catalog? The reason I ask is because I'm still using my BMW driving gloves (which are nice) a week after trading in my M3, and it's time that I get a different pair of gloves before people start looking at me funny. =) I ordered a pair from Wilson's Leather, but after receiving them today, I find that I don't like them at all. If there are Infiniti gloves in that book, what's the product/item #, and the phone # to order them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

i don't think they had driving gloves in the catalogue....[banghead]

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
stupid catalogue...this is the one I was talking about at the forum!!! LOL. give me your address Jay and I'll mail it to you. I'm not ordering anything!

2004 G35Coupe/Black Obsidian/Graphite/ Premium/NAVI/Rear Spoiler/18"/AT/Clear corners

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Princess, I sent you an email about the catalog.

04 G35c desert platinum|5at|premium|sport package|aero|navi|18" alloy rims & performance tires|front lip|drilled aluminum pedals|clear corners|Nismo Gen.II CAI|hyperwhite LED's|debadged rear

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmmm, driving gloves. I don't like the idea of that. IMO I think it's alittle over the top. I remember this one guy who drove a old vette always wore gloves to drive it, I was just like 'man what a tool', not saying that everyone who wears one is a tool but this guy was just a dork and thought he was so cool driving a vette with driving gloves and it just left a foul taste in my mouth about people who wear driving gloves.

·
Registered
295 Posts

Hmmmm, driving gloves. I don't like the idea of that. IMO I think it's alittle over the top. I remember this one guy who drove a old vette always wore gloves to drive it, I was just like 'man what a tool', not saying that everyone who wears one is a tool but this guy was just a dork and thought he was so cool driving a vette with driving gloves and it just left a foul taste in my mouth about people who wear driving gloves.

I wore mine for a few reasons. Initially, oil from the hand eventually ruins steering wheels. I'm sure you've seen steering wheels where the oil has soaked in so much that the steering wheel is ultra shiny where the individual grips the wheel. Hand oil also eventually eats away at the material on the wheel. This also applies to leather shift knobs. Secondly, driving gloves improve grip. Thirdly, at least when referencing the BMW gloves, they look cool!!!

Here is a pic of the BMW gloves (not the best pic I could find):
http://www.autostradastores.com/ProductImages/product_thumbnails/BMW Gloves.jpg

Here is a pic of my actual M3 gloves and M3 keychain on the seat of my BMW:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35904

Those are some of the coolest manufacturer gloves I've seen and owned.

Even these Porsche gloves look good:
http://www.autostradastores.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=276

·
Registered
848 Posts
Like Ironrice said, sorry but I still think the gloves look gay. Picturing someone wearing the gloves brings a picture of Brit to mind. No offense if you really like them, just not my cup of tea.

'04 Infiniti G35/coupe/6MT/Ivory Pearl/Willow Leather/Premium Pkg/Aero Kit/XM Radio

·
Registered
295 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by AZ-G35

Like Ironrice said, sorry but I still think the gloves look gay. Picturing someone wearing the gloves brings a picture of Brit to mind. No offense if you really like them, just not my cup of tea.

'04 Infiniti G35/coupe/6MT/Ivory Pearl/Willow Leather/Premium Pkg/Aero Kit/XM Radio

No offense taken. Some dig it, some don't. =)

·
Registered
848 Posts
You can order the catalog "Infiniti Selections" by calling:

1-877-68-infiniti 9am to 9pm ET Monday to Friday.

·
Registered
854 Posts
And... if you get really mad, you can go OJ on someone if you have some gloves handy.

Just make sure they "dont fit" when youre done. ;)

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
that catalog had nothing but garbage, however, the poker set was cool, but not worth the money.

2004 Clear'd and Creamy Pearl 6MT
Aero and Premium goodness
Graphite's in to get the "lead" out
Stillen CAI/Ztube/EIBACH Prokit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts