Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jaylin said:
Did you know that the new M will be available as a coupe and a convertible shortly?
No, I haven't seen that posted yet.

I do like the M45's V8 goodness however. :wink:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Jaylin said:
Did you know that the new M will be available as a coupe and a convertible shortly?
That perked up my ears. Where did you hear that at? A M45 coupe just might convince me to trade up.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
roneski said:
Jaylin said:
That perked up my ears. Where did you hear that at? A M45 coupe just might convince me to trade up.
A birdie at the dealership whispered in my ear.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Jaylin said:
No offense Jay, but I'm a bit skeptical. Dealerships have been known to spread false rumors before. Has there been any official news about this? With all the publicity around the M, wouldn't there be?

I guess it could be a competitor to the 6-series, but it doesn't seem like a very big market to challenge. It probably wouldn't be a very smart move on Nissan's part until they're more firmly entrenched.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
There was a thread posted awhile back with a pic of the potential M45 coupe -- which I liked very much, but it was pre-upgrade on the forum, so I can't find it :(

·
Registered
583 Posts
I went to the auto show yesterday. And surprisingly, you can sit in them. I sat in the M35. The interior is naaaaaiiiice. I personally think the whole car has better proportions than the G. If only I can shrink it to the G's size.

Speaking of convertibles, I'm surprised to not have heard about any G35 convertibles. :shock:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
struan87 said:
Jaylin said:
No offense Jay, but I'm a bit skeptical. Dealerships have been known to spread false rumors before. Has there been any official news about this? With all the publicity around the M, wouldn't there be?

I guess it could be a competitor to the 6-series, but it doesn't seem like a very big market to challenge. It probably wouldn't be a very smart move on Nissan's part until they're more firmly entrenched.
After the M series is released they will be putting out the M coupe and then a year later they will be unveiling the M convertible.

As for the G35 becoming convertible, it will never happen due to the GTR's upcoming release. Instead, they will save the convertible for the M series, luxury.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts