Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone is always wanting to know what is next at Infiniti so here is a timeline....

OFFICIAL: November 1st -- 2007 G35 sedans for sale at all dealers

Summer 2007 -- Next Gen Coupes (not spring anymore)

1 1/2 years Infiniti CX will be in showrooms

·
Registered
778 Posts
da mayor said:
everyone is always wanting to know what is next at Infiniti so here is a timeline....

OFFICIAL: November 1st -- 2007 G35 sedans for sale at all dealers

Summer 2007 -- Next Gen Coupes (not spring anymore)

1 1/2 years Infiniti CX will be in showrooms
Cool info! What's the Infiniti CX?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is more of a competition w/ the Acura RDX and BMW X3 .... the FX should be redone in a 1 1/2 years - 2 years

·
Registered
35 Posts
intellikey In 6mt?

alen said:
hey da mayor, do you know if the intellikey will be available for the 07 6mt?
It wouldn't work! You wouldn't be able to have the "auto-start" function because you need to press in the clutch peddle to start the car. You wouldn't want that on your car anyway! If you left it in gear and walked up to it with your intellikey, it would start to drive away from you. That wouldn't be cool. I'm okay if it unlocks my doors, but for whatever reason, I don't wanna start my $36,000 car while it's in gear. I'm just...uh...not okay with that.

Bottom line:

You can't put a remote start on a vehicle with a manual transmition. It's a liability to the company and they won't do it. It flat-out wouldn't work.

Auto-locks: Yes!
Remote Start: No!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
remote start we have installed into the new M's with intelligent key and push button start

as far as the '07 6MT's w/ intelligent key -- i'm not sure yet we don't have any specs. it is a nice feature but i have to see in october -- nothing yet

·
Registered
35 Posts
Only Locks

I'm sure IF they do it, they will only do the keyless entry. If you ask me I think it would be stupid. I'm sure most would disagree with me, I think it would be a waste.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts