Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,598 Posts
hahah no.. I remembered to check back.

Not much... I extended my lease for my G37 Coupe.. have it until October... trying to figure out what to do next. Might look at the 370Z.

Still no permanent job... just teaching. Also looking into moving to Alaska... none of that probably makes any sense!

·
Administrator
105,691 Posts
hahah no.. I remembered to check back.

Not much... I extended my lease for my G37 Coupe.. have it until October... trying to figure out what to do next. Might look at the 370Z.

Still no permanent job... just teaching. Also looking into moving to Alaska... none of that probably makes any sense!
I remember you wanting to get a 370z since it came out

·
Registered
11,598 Posts
haha.. yeah... Nissan is trying to get me to do something now... but if I keep it 'til October (21).. I'll only be paying $200 for that entire time (I always pay more)... so I'll wait the two months.

Yeah... it wouldn't be good in Alaska... we'll see.

I gotta try to log on here more... damn 514 -- 83,000 posts!!

·
Administrator
105,691 Posts
haha.. yeah... Nissan is trying to get me to do something now... but if I keep it 'til October (21).. I'll only be paying $200 for that entire time (I always pay more)... so I'll wait the two months.

Yeah... it wouldn't be good in Alaska... we'll see.

I gotta try to log on here more... damn 514 -- 83,000 posts!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
27,334 Posts
saw one of these today. like the wheels.....

that's about all the nice things I have to say.

that red interior is hideous.

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
Saw an IPL at the car show a short time ago. There was a gal that seemed to really want it and her poor dad was watching her talk to the Infiniti dude. Pretty scary how much these cars are costing nowadays.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts