Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight after leaving work I'm going to race my parents FX45 against my friend's X5 4.6. He always talks crab about infiniti's and I'll try to teach him a lesson tonight after I did before in my G35C against his slow ass 330Ci.
Guys wish me luck and I'll let ya'll know the result.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Racing SUV's? Hmmm... doesn't seem like a great idea to me. But for the sake of all those who might be around you, I wish you good luck.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

Racing SUV's? Hmmm... doesn't seem like a great idea to me. But for the sake of all those who might be around you, I wish you good luck.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
[lol] At least they are two relatively sporty SUV's. The FX should win without a doubt. Why don't yall go and race them off-road, that would be the true test of which is a faster Sport Ute...

P.S. If you race off-road please video tape it!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I would love to do that but I don't want my dad to kill me because he just got it cleaned at the dealership today.

·
Registered
40 Posts
"The FX should win without a doubt. "

I'm not too sure about this. The BMW X5 4.6is is one beast. the extra .2 literes gives the 4.6is 340 hp and 350 torque. FX45 has 315hp and 329 torque. The X5 weighs a bit more though. It's going to be a very close race.

Good luck and be safe

2003.5 6MT Black/Graphite Coupe Premium Aero

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
C&D said that the FX45 was the fastest UTE they have tested since the GMC Typhoon... it beat the 4.6 by their standards...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by h22_luder

Tonight after leaving work I'm going to race my parents FX45 against my friend's X5 4.6.
Unless you want to win a Darwin Award, keep it on a straight road.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by donpalombella

Unless you want to win a Darwin Award, keep it on a straight road.
[lol]

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys DAMMNN....
Now I understand what infiniti means by S^2UV. I smoked the 4.6 form 0 --> 125 [rockon]. He was very close but he never infront.
And for those of you who think that SUV's dont race...they do..
I was very amazed by the performance of both of them but the FX was the lead.

·
Registered
56 Posts
2 kids driving their parents 50-70k SUVs, racing SUVs (they are not sports anything I don't care what the car maker says). This is sad.[banghead][ghey]

1SICKLEX's words and comments do not reflect Lexus corp, ClubLexus nor his mother's.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by h22_luder

Guys DAMMNN....
Now I understand what infiniti means by S^2UV. I smoked the 4.6 form 0 --> 125 [rockon]. He was very close but he never infront.
And for those of you who think that SUV's dont race...they do..
I was very amazed by the performance of both of them but the FX was the lead.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">FX-45 is a bad ass ride, and it's not your normal grocery getter. Sweet race. Now you need to go smoke a Cayenne S

·
Registered
854 Posts
I would drive an FX45. Its much more sporty than my explorer, yet I can haul all my gear in it... whereas with a G35, I could only put midgets in the back. Or chicks... But I always make my friends sit in the back if a girl is with me.

What can I say, Im a jerk.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by s0l

with a G35, I could only put midgets in the back. Or chicks... But I always make my friends sit in the back if a girl is with me.

What can I say, Im a jerk.

I don't think the girl who's sitting up front will think so.

2004 Clear'd and Creamy Pearl 6MT
Aero and Premium goodness
Graphite's in to get the "lead" out
Forged rims Stillen air box and z-tube

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
i raced a x5, i won but not by a lot..

AIM: Jo3yf
'03.5 5AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver/Graphite | Premium | Winter | Heated Seats/mirrors
350z Intake Tube | Stillen CAB | Clear Corners | Drilled Pedals | Stillen Cat Back | Infinty Kappa Perfect 6.5 w/ infinity 111w X 4 @ 4 Ohms | Eclipse CD5442 Head unit | Skyline Dash Swap | 18" Coupe rims
View my car at http://www.cardomain.com/id/joebizz. UPDATED!!

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I would def. get the FX before any other SUV. That is what I am trying to convince my parents into purchasing.

|04 G35c desert platinum|5at|premium|sport package|aero|navi|18" alloy rims & performance tires|front lip|drilled aluminum pedals|clear corners|Nismo Gen.II CAI

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
That is one hell of an SUV/Stationwagon

|04 G35c desert platinum|5at|premium|sport package|aero|navi|18" alloy rims & performance tires|front lip|drilled aluminum pedals|clear corners|Nismo Gen.II CAI

1 - 18 of 18 Posts