Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have about 3k on my car I've taken notice of some very interesting items.

On thing that realy impressed me about the fit/finish and thought that went into this car is that the other day, like an idoit, I attempted to pull out of parking space with th emergency brake on. Well, I have a stock nav system and bot did it let me have it - flashing red and saying "WARNING EMERGENCY BRAKE ENGAGED."

Anyway just thought I'd share. Anyone else notice any other "touches of excellence?"

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Here's a few (some already talked about on other threads):

- opening of windows and trunk with the keyfob.

- low-gas notification on navi, which then displays nearby gas stations.

- windows that automatically slide up to form a better, less noisy seal when the doors are shut.

- autoslide feature on front seats.

- The mere fact that both driver and passenger side windows have a one-touch auto open/close feature make my life a heck of a lot easier. A small and simple feature, but definitely a nice touch.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh
- windows that automatically slide up to form a better, less noisy seal when the doors are shut.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Never heard of that one kloh, can you elaborate?

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

Watch your windows. When you open the door, they roll down a small amount and roll back up when you shut the door to ensure a tighter seal.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
16 Posts
real nice for infiniti to add this feature, it makes it easier to close the doors. Keep in mind that BMWs have it since 95.

Carlos
6MT-DG/W-NAV
P.R.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Semi already explained it so I won't repeat... but I'm pretty sure it's a feature only on the coupe. Since the sedan door actually has a frame around the window, it isn't necessary.

-Ken

·
Registered
17 Posts
The real reason for the coupes front windows retacting and then fully rising when closed is to clear the bottom of the roof and proper alingment in the weather seal. Just got mine Thursday it was used but $5000($1 per mile) saved from a new one is fine with me. It's alot of fun, may keep it for a month or two[lol].

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Thanks Semi & Kloh. Yeah It figures that only the coupe would have this feature, since it has the outside sealing window strip...

XL

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey XL,

You saw Fast/Furious?

You liked it?

Anybody else saw it? [cheers]

Finally !! | 2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

Hey XL,

You saw Fast/Furious?

You liked it?

Anybody else saw it? [cheers]

http://www.6mt.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=991

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Craig, I think we'll nickname you wrong forum/wrong topic guy. [lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Craig, I think we'll nickname you wrong forum/wrong topic guy. [lol]

how about WTFGuy? (Wrong Topic & Forum Guy)

-Ken

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Excellent Ken! Craigdred will from now on be known as WTFGuy!

[lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
WTFGuy (aka craigdred)... you out there? what do you think of your new moniker? [phatyo]

-Ken

·
Registered
869 Posts
That is one sweet ass nick name Craig... lol[bigeyes]

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey Lead

Put this somewhere safe [finger] [lol]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
550 Posts
Kloh

Feel free to do the same....[lol]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

That is one sweet ass nick name Craig... lol[bigeyes]

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

Thanks Milton [lol]..You shouldn't say much about names....

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

Kloh, Feel free to do the same....[lol]

right back at ya, pal...
heh heh!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts