Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im really starting to like black infiniti's G35 coupe's for some reason. Should I paint or sale pumkin?:confused: hmmmm

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,487 Posts
Since you can paint it yourself, you should paint it. It's going to be easier to sell a black G than an orange G.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Just from a money standpoint, painting it yourself makes sense if you keep it or want to sell/trade. ie; Your cost on paint versus mark-up and 'free' time/labor.
Black is in demand on these.

Seen one of these (37s) on my m/c ride last week -- hideous !!

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Yeah a 37s.
I'd say it was butt ugly but today, I'm feeling dyslexic.

It was ugg buttly

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Yeah, there was a lady driving it and she or her partner might be into show cars and meets and such.
I could justify something outlandish if I were more involved in motorsports or meets but I'd have to figure out something unique that I would not tire of.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I get so many complements on my orange tho. Danggg..im just thinking about changing the wheels

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Orange does set it apart from any OEM colors for sure.
That's not a bad thing and there are probably many worse colors to put on it if you were trying to sell it.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I still think graphite wheels would do it some modern justice. Aside from a few color combo exceptions on a car, I think chrome is a bit retro.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
In your cars' case, I think chrome shine is overkill on a color that reflects so much light.
I wouldn't say it's a mis-match, just not the ideal complement for the orange.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
If/When you want to sell it, you could offer it as orange or strike a deal that could include you doing a different color for the new owner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts