Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wa sup everyone, I just got my new G35 Black Coupe and I'm lovin it. I just recently traded it in for my 2001 BMW M3. But anyways, if any of yall are from HOUSTON, holla back at me because I would like to get together with some other G Enthusiasts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Welcome aboard ben! I just got mine last wednesday. Im lovin it to! Im up here in Arlington.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance |

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx sav505, congrats on your new G also, if you ever come down to houston, maybe we can meet up and check out each others rides

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Welcome Ben, and congrats on the new ride. Would love to hear your opinions on the G35 vs. the M3.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ditto here. My decision was between a 325i and the G; I'm happy with my choice.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Sounds good Ben about the Houston meet. Let me know when and where. Welcome to the board.

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya thanx guys, my M3 was a lot faster but it was also $13000 more than my G. The M3 was very fun to drive but I decided to get rid of it because everyone started to get it. Sup Chaz, hopefully we can all get together sometime this weekend and chill. What do u guys think? Maybe this Saturday afternoon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How bout this Saturday around 1:00, on postoak and westheimer, in the parking lot of the Starbucks and Jamba Juice, right next to the Galleria. If this is a bad time for yall, please let me know

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ben

How bout this Saturday around 1:00, on postoak and westheimer, in the parking lot of the Starbucks and Jamba Juice, right next to the Galleria. If this is a bad time for yall, please let me know
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey Ben,

Congrats and welcome to the board. I'd love to bw there Saturday but I already have a full day. Glad to see another H-town member on the board. Let's get together some other time soon.

[cheers]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's cool lead_foot, But if any of you are still interested for this Saturday please let me know

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
It is *possible* that I'll be in Houston this weekend. If you guys meet, I'll come, but don't count me in yet.

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanx rlipps, if we do have some kind of meet this weekend, the more the merrier

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome Ben, I got my DG 6MT coupe almost 2 months ago and I am loving it. I may go by there for a second, it is 1pm, right?

kinschan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wa sup Kinsg, Yeah if some other G owners want to join in that would be great but I think some of them are going to be out of town, but if some of you guys still want to meet up this Saturday, I'm down for it, just let me know

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. Have had my G35 for about a month. Boyfriend bought a 350Z in April, loved it but wanted a backseat. Love the G. Wish I had found this site before I bought though. Work near the Galleria.

G35 SC/6MT Ivory Pearl/Willow

1 - 17 of 17 Posts