Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So looks like mine went out. cylinder 3 misfire. I found a set of 6 on ebay for like $60-70. Anyone has experience with them?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Igniti...543201&hash=item3f86169b41:g:K58AAOSwZlZaDWZn

is it really hard to change yourself? shop charges $1000 to change all 6...

I am thinking also changing the spark plugs at the same time.... Any tip on what is the hardest unexpected thing that i can come across to get access and removal? I know infiniti doesn't like to make it easy for DIY...

Thanks.

·
Vendor
210 Posts
Hi there, the one you posted above look like the correct one. The installation is not easy, but if you have some technical skills you can replace them DIY, step-by-step video instructions can help you to do it right.

I wanted to offer you a couple of alternative options offered on our site CARiD.com
We sell them per 1. You can choose from the basic variants made by Karlyn STI up to premium replacements by Denso: https://www.carid.com/2004-infiniti-g35-performance-ignition-coils/

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
went with the duralast coil and NGK iridium spark plugs. car feels good like new again! Wish i;ve done this months ago...lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
had the same issue, just changed out the ignition coils today and did new spark plugs and an oil filter/oil change and she's running like a champ!

damn just saw this was from 2018 lol!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey I’m a bit late lol, where are the coils located if you could use the spark plug location as a reference or a picture too!

had the same issue, just changed out the ignition coils today and did new spark plugs and an oil filter/oil change and she's running like a champ!

damn just saw this was from 2018 lol!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Epf Claim Status can be represented as the latest information available on the request for withdrawal of an EPF. It helps to gain a fair understanding of the development of their claims process. This also allows claimants to plan quickly in the event of an mistake or delay in the claims process. The validity of the PF argument can be verified in various ways.

·
Registered
2 Posts
website design karachi offers best ecommerce web design services in Karachi. We are experts of Woocommerce online stores. Wordpress ecommerce web design. Business ecommerce web design. Online shopping cart website
Additionally website designer Karachi offers complete ecommerce portal . we do ecommerce website designing for all type of business including ecommerce fashion store, ecommerce garments store, ecommerce jewelry store and many more website design karachi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts