Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have found a site that sells what looks like an ecu upgrade for our car. one problem. The entire thing is in Japanese. If anyone could please translate it for me I would appreciate it. It looks as if the ECU would be around 168000 yen or ~1400 US Dollars. Also if you could translate the body kit pieces with prices for me I would appreciate it. I am looking to get the Impul Spoiler.

here is the link: http://www.impul.co.jp/products/complete/v35skyline_cupe.htm

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Try using a translator like this one. http://www.freetranslation.com/web.htm It'll at least give you an idea of what it says.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
here's another one: http://babelfish.altavista.com/

It will let you translate the entire page. The results can sometimes be quite hilarious. [:D]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Here's the bit you were interested in:

HIGH POWER CONTROL UNIT

In the midst of sale!

Now you can call that all performances of the car are grasped the computer. The brain being stronger than what, must be accurate. High power control unit of the in pal to pull out the original latent efficiency of the car sufficiently, erroneous operation unrelated super unit.

* Price:
V Q 35DE engine
168,000 Yen
(In case of genuine products trade-in)
118,000 Yen

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
That's pretty funny.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so I am assuming that it is an ECU upgrade indeed? kloh, do you know japanese? if so could you please see if there is any more said about the ecu? I mean isnt it possible that things have come out in Japan for our car and we just dont realize it because we cant read there websites?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This gives some idea of what the product does.
However, I cant find any dynos as of yet. but i do like the elimination of the speed limiter!

Latent efficiency of the advanced engine which is controled is pulled out without impairing quality and durability,
IMPUL computer * tuning. Fine tuning starts from here.

* MAX Increase of power
* Medium speed with torque rise of framework, substantial improvement of drivability
* Speed cancellation of limiter
* Enlargement of ƒŒƒuƒŠƒ~ƒbƒgƒ]�[ƒ“
* Boost rise of pressure (turbo car)
* Engine responds to rpm rationalization of the ignition timing which
* Engine improvement of response
* Improvement of fuel economy
* Rationalization of fuel oil consumption

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
sorry, rlipps, but I don't know japanese. the translation is courtesy of babelfish... perhaps you can poke around the site and use babelfish to translate a page when you think you've found some contact info for them. A lot of japanese companies will have engrish-speaking people who may be able to help you out. Would be best if you could find an email contact.

-Ken

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone happens to still be looking for the ECU upgrade for the VQ35DE, TechnoSquare Inc.'s is available and adds 10 HP, 8-9 ft-lb of torque, eliminates the speed limiter, and increases max rev to 7100rpm... www.technosquareinc.com

All the Power in the World resides in the Eyes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts