Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
The job market is dead in FL. I have only worked on one job in FL in the past and it was for EA Games on Orlando.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts

If you want to have an interesting perspective, go back to page one or 1 & 2 of this thread and read the early insights as contrasting with current facts and our nation's standing on any news channel or media source.

A recent OP ED in our local paper praised the current office holder as written by a man in his "last quarter of life", had served in the AF and is absolutely comfortable in his retirement, income and medical benefits.

I envy him, thank him for his service and congratulate him for living in a country where freedom of thought and opinion can be expressed but.....

Crediting the current President for the authors fortunate set of circumstances at his place in life of 65 or more years is either;

a) Evidence of a time-warp
b) Pretty damn silly.
c) A sit-com quality humorous skit of counter-intuitive sarcasm or,
d) A potential clue to the effects of alzheimer-seniors taking over the vote if his ideology influenced/s voters.

This man's point should do nothing more than illustrate what past policy's, previous legislation, in place programs and past President's accomplished in the era before Mr O was in grade school.

·
Registered
720 Posts
750 are you saying you dont work? My buddy worked in Forida for a bit then got laid off. He finally moved back to the midwest and got his old job back. He said the job market was horrible last year in Forida. Toobad cuz he said he loved it their!

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
He's employed but not in FL and not living in FL.

Also saying the FL job market either in general or specific markets is less than favorable.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
I am employed. I am a headhunter essentially. And your friend is correct… Florida's job market is really bad right now. It is a shame because the standard of living in Florida is good, the climate is great, and housing is very inexpensive. Is a place a lot of people want to move to but there are few jobs to be had.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Your job would be an interesting one I'd think.

I suppose you could even write a column/article from time to time for a local paper, on-line or a magazine related to the job market, tips, timing etc...
Have you done so or would you consider that for some extra $$ ? It would be some good advertising/PR for yourself as well !

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
That's a good suggestion but to be honest, my occupation does not interest me outside of the office. I would probably get quite bored writing an article like that. Plus I have a small business I operate outside of work in an unrelated industry (real estate) that takes up most of my free time.
However I do dole out advice to anyone who asks, mainly candidates I call or vice versa regarding a new opportunity.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Well, at least you write here at 6MT and it sounds like you are busy enough with your other endeavors.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
C'mon BOboyz, your Flower Child is in desperate need of support for His Doctrine and competent leadership. Despite what Fox News would have you believe, his Fundamental Transformation of America goal is going great!

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
The transforming is going great but when do we get the transfusion ?

2016 is too late.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts