Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Greatest change as in bring the whole country down ? Or would it be the change of him supporting the terro ? No no no can't be that it has to be the change he made by sitting on his a$$ and doing nothing. Yeah deff the last one.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
that tells me nothing. When i see us being back on our feet than i will say he is the man. i actually voted for him that's what pisses me off.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Sorry, my mistake. Here's the latest chart and a quick explanation of the greatest change this country has ever seen... well, at least since Gallup started polling registered voters! ;)

Snapshot >>> Republicans lead by 51% to 41% among registered voters in Gallup weekly tracking of 2010 congressional voting preferences. The 10-percentage-point lead is the GOP's largest so far this year and is its largest in Gallup's history of tracking the midterm generic ballot for Congress. The Republican leads of 6, 7, and 10 points this month are all higher than any previous midterm Republican advantage in Gallup's history, which dates to 1942. Prior to this year, the highest such gap was five points, measured in June 2002 and July 1994. Elections in both of these years resulted in significant Republican gains in House seats.

Full story located >>> HERE.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Are you like an obama promoter ? You bumped all obama threads and you can't seem to remove his p3n1s out your mouth. He hasn't done anything special ! He hasn't made a " change " as he said he would. But than again I'm not surprised ! Neither of these guys ever bring to the table what they promise... All he does is throw money around into pointless stupid things.. The 50billion thing you posted how much you wanna bet aint nothing gonna get done by the money won't be there. I bet you you'll find some of that cash in sudia arabia well at least before they move it into al quada hands.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Oh and all the crap you just posted how it was hgih in this year and high in that year still goes to show. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH OBAMA

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Are you like an obama promoter ? You bumped all obama threads and you can't seem to remove his p3n1s out your mouth. He hasn't done anything special ! He hasn't made a " change " as he said he would. But than again I'm not surprised ! Neither of these guys ever bring to the table what they promise... All he does is throw money around into pointless stupid things.. The 50billion thing you posted how much you wanna bet aint nothing gonna get done by the money won't be there. I bet you you'll find some of that cash in sudia arabia well at least before they move it into al quada hands.
Yuck, it's bad enough to words in someone's mouth. Obama doesn't have a penis, or balls for that matter, IMHO.

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
Lefty's reading comprehension................like a boss.......................

D - I'm stunned you remembered your password here man.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Now why would you think that? Some of my favorite times and finest moments happened right on this forum, lol. I look in once and awhile to check on the old timers, just figured it was high time to stir the pot again. Things were looking pretty... predictable. :razz:

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
^^^ rumor has it the bloody nutter was just spotted south of Cherwell in the quaint Crown and Garter Pub on the edge of the Cotswolds, sloshing down a man-sized kidney pie with a pint of Guinness over Smithwick's (NOT Bass or Harp) black & tan. Some say he was thumbing Obama a proper English thank you on his freshly jailbroke iPad for helping limit down a portfolio of 3x inverse short ETF naked option pairs trades to the tune of a cool +271% day's profit.

Now that ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya, them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb
Woot! ...hope and change, the rich get richer, fuller, drunkr! :p

So how's that working out for you?

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I'm glad this was revived .... been fun seeing what everyone thought in the begining - - like a time capsule or something and now being able to look back.
(Could be something to do with the thread dying off a year ago) :eek:

Those early on, had quite a sense of hope and trust. If nothing else, I don't discredit their voting the way they did.
Hope and trust are very much on the emotional side of the equation (left brain-right brain thing).

The cool thing about the 6MT forum (IMO) is that many of us can attest to making a car buying decision (voting with our wallet) when using either or both Logic and Emotion and still coming up as winners.
I wish voting / politics was as straightforward for everyone .. .. :(

btw; I really got a chuckle out of the hope and trust exhibited by one who has a firearm blog?? ... vut vas he tinking ??
Those ammo prices went the way POTUS wishes his approval rating went. Those trends are inverse. Some surprise ??

~brian

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
tg;

I like the friendly lighthearted flow of any thread related to such potential controversy and did get a few laughs along the way. I suppose serious or not, others views and often the opposing ones are what help keep me grounded and round out a bit of objective trim to my sails. :)

** The 'market' has everyone off their nut right now, I think. Hopefully just a temporary -ouch- that'll rebound.

~brian

41 - 60 of 118 Posts