Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 19 year old college student in CA, I was just wondering where you guys are from and what you guys do. I know they are private questions, but if you're open to letting others know, that'd be great. I know some of you guys are curious... :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by Maynard

I'm 19 year old college student in CA, I was just wondering where you guys are from and what you guys do. I know they are private questions, but if you're open to letting others know, that'd be great. I know some of you guys are curious... :D

It's good to see some other college students on the forum. I'm from CA, but going to school in NY. Don't have my G35 yet, b/c I'm waiting for Infiniti to fix the bugs and then I'll order my 2004.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am from charlotte, recently finished college(2001), and work for the bank[cheers]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I'm 33, married, have a 2 year old and another on the way, and I'm a graphic designer in Houston, TX. Oh, and another thing. I like to drive fast!!!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
23/Single. Graduated from aviation engineering school and now I work supporting airline fleets with maintenance service and spares sales. I'm a business man! [cheers]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
33, Married with 3 kids (4 year old boy and twin girls who will be 3 in July). I am a Creative Director working in Southern California.

-Ken

Hey, lead_foot -- you got an online portfolio? Just curious.

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Born and raised in Phoenix, attended a little Catholic elementary school and then continued at a private Jesuit prep school here. I went on to get my BS in EE from UofA and ASU. I now work as the Market Development Manager for North America at a major semiconductor manufacturer.

Not bad for a recent graduate, but that's the payoff for 5 years of basically nothing but Math.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
550 Posts
Presently living in Miami, FL. Originally from Jamaica (Spliff Central [smoking])
Occupation: Telecom Manager for a Nationwide Call Center Operation.
29 year old single male, living life to its fullest, and Getting jealous of how many more looks my car is getting [8D]

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a 21 year old college senior, from CA originally but going to school in CT. I'll be moving out to LA in about a month to start work, and have a 6MT coupe on order (mmmm, brembos)

G35C 6MT Black/Willow (June delivery...)

·
Registered
33 Posts
25 and living in Los Angeles.
Graduated from the Univ. of Oklahoma in 99 with a MIS degree. Working for a large Computer Services/Outsourcing firm and getting my MBA at night. oh yea, no kids...[:D]

[image]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p7860406275e31a5434843c0b942a0016/fc3a14e1.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm 40, married and no kids. I do network security for a major computer manufacturer.

In my off time, I race GNCC and Hare Scrambles (cross-country dirt bike races that are similar to enduros) - that's what makes me like the G - almost the same feeling in a car.

-- mike

2003 G35C 6MT,Leather,Prem

·
Registered
15 Posts
26, single, graduated from U of MD with DIS(MIS) in '99. Now working as a consultant for a software company.

Lovin' every second in the G35C!!!

G35 Coupe | Black | Graphite Leather | Prem. Audio | Areo | No NAV

·
Registered
15 Posts
Also born and raised in Phoenix, AZ. Now 47 and live in Clovis, California 50 miles south of Yosemite. Have a BSEE and I am an Bio-Medical Engineer for GE Medical Systems. Married with two Daughters at Fresno State and two granddaughters. Had G35 coupe 6MT since Feburary. Love it.....[:D]

Bob
2003 G35SC 6MT
Laser Red

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Wow, this is quite a diverse crowd we had here. Very interesting mix of people. It looks like we have many in the IT field.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
94 Posts
29 y/o (to be 30 on the 15th[banghead]), single, chiropractor with not nary a kid in austin. racking up skymiles flying back and forth to atlanta to see my favorite patient[boink].....

Doc

DG/6MT/Prem/Nav/Attitude

·
Registered
61 Posts
<font color="blue">Am I the only female here?</font id="blue">

G35 Coupe/6MT/Black/Graphite/Aero

1 - 20 of 205 Posts