Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
That link doesn't take you to the right place.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by e210benz

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I don't see what's the big deal with Image Station anyway. They are a PIA and always require passwords, activation codes, usernames, and what not to people that only want to see 1 god damn lousy picture. There is so many other websites that let you host with direct URLs, so that you may just post the pictures directly on these forums. Go to Google and do some groundwork dude... Sorry If I came down on you a little hard bro, rough morning... whew...!

Peace,

Xzel

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
33 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by e210benz

That link just takes me to my own imagestation albums.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
I don't see what's the big deal with Image Station anyway. They are a PIA and always require passwords, activation codes, usernames, and what not to people that only want to see 1 god damn lousy picture. There is so many other websites that let you host with direct URLs, so that you may just post the pictures directly on these forums. Go to Google and do some groundwork dude... Sorry If I came down on you a little hard bro, rough morning... whew...!

Imagestation does let you host with direct URLs.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Peace,

Xzel

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

Couldn't agree more. People keep pointing me toward their ImageStation libraries. I'll be damned if I'm going to register with the spawn of satan that is Sony in order to see a picture of someone's car.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
77 Posts
<font size="3"></font id="size3">I agree with Semi and X: what's the reason for imagestation pics? I'm definitely no computer savvy guy and I gotta tell you---I'm on so many places. I don't need any more spam or whatever coming my way. Nor do I need any more id's and passwords just to get in and see pics. I'm tired of it!

Isn't there a better way?
[:D]
BOND

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Quick one just for penny thoughts: www.freepichosting.com. One of my favorites and most user friendly IMO.

XL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts