Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down Camelback road, going east toward Fashion Square (for the Az folk), speeding a bit as the turns are fun. A little green neon pulled from the north side across into my lane as I was coming around a turn quickly. I jumped into the right lane, passed her and took my place back in the left lane with little effort.

Apparently, this pissed the little girl off and I saw her attempt to jump into the right lane and come up beside me (in her Neon, mind you), just then the largest ploom of smoke I've ever seen shot out of the back of her street and eliminated all visibility. I've never seen anything like this and it kept streaming out of the back of the car.

I think she blew her car up trying to pass me.

·
Registered
869 Posts
<southpark voice> OMG you killed a Neon, you bastard.... wait, it was just a Neon, it probably died without your help</southpark voice>

that is funny though

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
"Neon. Bye!" [:D]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
was she hot? I would have been all chivalrous and offered her a ride in my nice little g35 if she was hot...

remember boys, always wear your game face, and play every day like its game day [pimp]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Haha that is funny Semi. Yeah you should of checked to see if she was hot...either way it sucks for her though!

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Black Leather | Sport

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
I had the same sort of thing happen to me once, it really sucked. I was drag racing a Vega in my 65 T-Bird and the water pump neck cracked. Steam every where, the fan blades cut into the radiator, it was a mess. Too bad you did not go back and offer her a hand.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

was she hot? I would have been all chivalrous and offered her a ride in my nice little g35 if she was hot...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[lol] That's too funny.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She was NOT hot and I would have pulled over to help her had she pulled over, she darted down a side street.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
maybe she was a buttuhface...

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

maybe she was a buttuhface...

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

haha yeah, everything looking good "buttuhface" ("but her face" for the slow ones on the board.)

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

And that folks is why there is a light switch.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[werd]

but just one thing Gard, what happens when you wake up and the light switch cant save you anymore? you better start knawing off that arm...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts