Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

I need new rims for my g35 please help me

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  MONKEYMAN 
#1 ·
Hey everyone-
Here's my first post at the forum- I have a '03 G35 Coupe, and I'm planning on changing the stock 18" rims. I have Brembo brakes and I know that that there is a certain amount of clearance that is required to permit the use of some rims with the Brembo package. My questions are these:
What is the offset distance on the stock rims? Also, what is the minimum offset distance that can be used on my setup? Please keep in mind that it is for the G35 coupe, not four-door.
I have tried contacting Infiniti with no success.

Thank you!
Super Duper Monkey Man

#3 ·
First off where are you?

I have a friend in San Diego that is an Infiniti dealer. He puts different rims on the cars all the time. I can inquire.

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

#4 ·
I live in san francisco. If you have more info it would be greatly appreciated. I keep getting confused info from people without much knowledge of the car and it is getting pretty frustrating.Also I am going to be selling the stock 18's if you want to make me an offer or if you have any info for me please post on the forum or e- mail me @ monkeybatjr@yahoo.Thans alot for your help.

#5 ·
I live in san francisco. If you have more info it would be greatly appreciated. I keep getting confused info from people without much knowledge of the car and it is getting pretty frustrating.Also I am going to be selling the stock 18's if you want to make me an offer or if you have any info for me please post on the forum or e- mail me @ monkeybatjr@yahoo.Thans alot for your help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.