Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 6MT. In mid-April my salesman calls me and says early May delivery.

Later the same day a manager at the dealership calls and confirms the details of my vehicle and says "I have a order number for you, Q######".

After that I decide to deal with the manager only and avoid the salesman like the plague.

Every two weeks I call the manager and get updates. I'm very impatient, but I can deal.

Today the salesman calls and says "Got some good news for you Mr. C….". My heart starts racing, either he's going to give me a VIN or tell me he has one just like the one I ordered and I can pick it up within a week. "Mr. C….., I have an order number for you."

Yup, that’s right, the F-ing idiot called to tell me that I have an order number. Whoopie, F-ing, Do.

I need a drink.

On order - G-35 Coupe 6MT, Laser Red

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
what a dumbass. [loser]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
26 Posts
I tell what I did and how I got my car. (picking it up May 24.
I went on the infinity.com site and went into build and locate thread. After building the car and then I located it in Syracuse N.Y. and I live on Long Island N.Y. about a 5 hour ride. I called the dealer and ask for the manager of sale and ask about the car in question and it was not sold, so I made a deal with him and it's mine. I'm flight up there and driving it back.
Allan[cheers]

2003 Graphite, 5AT, Permium Pk.,Aero Pk, Performance Pk.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been checking the inventories every week for two months. I'm set on the laser red, 6MT, no nav or premium package.

On order - G-35 Coupe 6MT, Laser Red

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ok Dave C. Your right, There is no car from new york to rhode island. Good luck.
Allan

·
Registered
550 Posts
I live in Miami and I got my dream car in Alabama....Amazing Adventure[cheers]

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
26 Posts
<font color="red">Note: I called my dealer for you, and your dealer in right on giving a order #. A order number means: That the dealer placed a order with infinity and you will get it in the future. THAT SUCK. Infinity made 9000 g35 coup with the 5AT and 3000 with 6MT, 2003. The Red color is a heat one. If I hear of one for sale with a VIN # I'll ask to hold it <font color="red"></font id="red">for you and will post it.
Allan</font id="red">
Hi Allan,
How are you ? I recieved your message. If you like please give me your friends contact information and I will speak to him directly and see how we can assist him on a G35 Coupe 6MT in red. I am available today till 6 in the evening. Once again thank you for replying and congradulations on your new G35 ! Welcome to the familiy !

Yours truly,
Shayli Eshaghi
Internet Sales Assistant
North Shore Infiniti
[email protected]
Tel. # (516) 773-1036 x110
Fax # (516) 773-1037

1 - 8 of 8 Posts