Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....and im getting $13500[^]

im pretty happy with the number, seeing as how ive paid off 2 grand of the car since i bought it and it only lost 700 bucks in value.

now ive got to find a new car pretty quick here, since now that theyve made the offer they are going to stop paying for the rental car.[V]

another 99 Si, here i come[:D]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint...cause I'm broke." - Anonymous

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
$13,500.00? Hell, I don't think you could be better off! Did you break even on your loan or we're you able to pocket something? Maybe now you can step up onto the G world, and away from rice haven![:)] (No offense).

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

$13,500.00? Hell, I don't think you could be better off! Did you break even on your loan or we're you able to pocket something? Maybe now you can step up onto the G world, and away from rice haven![:)] (No offense).
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

lol none taken.[:p] i had 8 grand left on the loan, so i was able to pocket around 5, but unfortunately, not enough to put down on a G.[V]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint...cause I'm broke." - Anonymous

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I smell a Dodge SRT4 "sniff" "sniff", is that your garage JAC??? [^]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually.........[:D]........i picked up another Si on Saturday[:D]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will post pics with better lighting when i can[^]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and no jokes about my goofy grin either[;)][:p]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by JustAnotherCivic

will post pics with better lighting when i can[^]

Is that the same electron blue, or the new blue that I'm seeing lately on the new EX's? What year, mileage, price, and trim did you get it in?

XL

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah its the electron blue, and its the same as my old one, except for a Pioneer head unit that powers pioneer speakers. but to nail it all out:

1999 Honda Civic Si
-55000 miles
-generic Cold Air Intake(looking to replace as soon as possible)
-custom exhaust(it sounds REALLY ricey[:(], looking to get rid of it in a few days)
-electron blue pearl
-no spoiler
-everything else is stock([thmsup])
-and its CLEAN AS HELL, there is not one scratch or door ding on this thing, i am amazed by its pristine condition

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Forgot the price... Got ripped off huh?[;)]

XL

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Forgot the price... Got ripped off huh?[;)]

funny you should mention that.......hehe cause in fact, i got the steal of the century![clapper]

i picked it up for 13k, about 1200 less that what i paid for my last one, and this one is in MUCH better condition, with 5k miles less as well! i couldnt be happier.[rockon]

also, im really glad i have a virgin Si to have my way with![boink]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts